Seduction

Layla Was Fresh Out Of The Shower As She Quickly Did Her Hair And Makeup. She Decided To Take Everyone's Advice And Seduce Jalen To The Point Where He'd Want To Do Her Right Then And There.

Layla Had On Her All Black Matching Panty And Bra Set, With Her Thigh High Fish Net Stockings. She Knew She Was Looking Good And She Dared Someone To Tell Her Different.

 She Knew She Was Looking Good And She Dared Someone To Tell Her Different

"Not Bad For A Mother Of Five." She Said, To Herself. She Couldn't Wait For Jalen To Walk In And See Her. He Was Really Going To Regret Cheating On Her.

There Was A Knock At The Door And Layla Went To Answer It. She Thought It Was Jalen, But It Wasn't. It Was Dacieon.

"Oh Shit. My Bad Ma. Sky Wanted Me To Bring You This Strawberry Shortcake." Dacieon Said. Layla Slid Her Finger Through The Whip Cream And Licked Her Finger. Dacieon Hardened A Little Bit As He Turned To Leave.

"Thanks Dacieon." Layla Said. Dacieon Just Nodded His Head, But He Didn't Look Back. He Wasn't About To Get Caught Up With Layla. Hell To The No!

Aliyah Saw What Layla Did And She Just Shook Her Head. She Couldn't Believe She Was Trying To Seduce Another Woman's Husband! I Mean...How Thirsty Can You Get?

Jalen Had Finished Eating His Dessert And He Got Up To Sit His Plate In The Sink.

"Aye Skylar That Strawberry Shortcake Was Good As Fuck!" He Said.

"Thank You." Skylar Said.

"No Problem Beautiful." Jalen Said, Smirking At Her. Skylar Rolled Her Eyes At Him As She Started Washing The Dishes.

"I Need That Recipe To Give To Layla Because I'm Definitely Gon Need Some More Of That." He Said.

"Well I'll Give Layla The Recipe Tomorrow. Speaking Of Which...I'm Sure Layla Is Upstairs Waiting On You." Skylar Said. Jalen Was Starting To Make Her Feel Uncomfortable And She Didn't Want To Snap On Him.

"I Think She Still Taking A Shower." He Said. Skylar Didn't Respond. She Just Kept Washing Dishes.

"Man Oh Man." Jalen Said, Staring At Skylar.

"What?" Skylar Said.

"Dacieon Is A Lucky Man. You Are Truly One Beautiful Ass Woman." He Said. Skylar Sat Down The Glass Plate She Was Washing And Dried Her Hands.

"Um...I'll Wash These Tomorrow. Goodnight." Skylar Said. She Was About To Leave The Kitchen, But Jalen Grabbed Her Arm.

"What's Your Rush Baby Girl?" He Asked. Skylar Snatched Her Arm Away.

"Please Don't Touch Me." She Said In A Serious Tone. He Threw His Hands Up In Defense. Skylar Turned And Quickly Walked Off. Jalen Was Admiring How Her Ass Was Moving In Her Shorts As She Quickly Hurried Upstairs. Jalen Licked His Lips As He Headed Upstairs To Get Ready For Bed. When He Walked In, He Saw A Few Candles Lit And Some Soft Music Playing.

"Hey Jalen." Layla Said, Pretending To Read A Magazine. Jalen Was In Shock As He Admired Layla's Half Naked Body.

"What's All This Bae?" Jalen Asked. Layla Looked Around.

"What's All What?" She Asked.

"Ohhh I Know. You Want Some Of Daddy's Dick, Don't You?" Jalen Said. Layla Giggled As She Slowly Crawled Off The Bed.

"Maybe. Maybe Not." Layla Said. Jalen Smirked As He Undid And Dropped His Pants. Layla's Mouth Watered As She Slowly Dropped To Her Knees And Grabbed His Thick Stick.

"Hands Behind Your Back!" Jalen Said. Layla Did As She Was Told.

"Now Open Up." Jalen Said. Layla Opened Up Her Mouth Wide, As Jalen Slid His Hard Erection Into Her Mouth. He Let Out A Loud Groan As He Started Fucking Layla's Face Gently.

"Shit Baby!" Jalen Moaned. Layla Looked Up At Jalen As She Bobbed Her Head Back And Forth On His Hard Shaft.

"Get Nasty With It." Jalen Said. Layla Nodded As She Did Her Thing, Making Jalen's Toes Curl.

"Fuckkkkk!" Jalen Moaned. He Pulled Layla Up To Her Feet And Unhooked Her Bra. He Leaned Down And Started Sucking On Her Nipples While He Grabbed And Caressed Her Ass. He Then Slid Her Panties Down To Her Ankles And She Stepped Out Of Them.

"Come Ride Big Daddy." Jalen Said. Layla Nodded As Jalen Laid Back On The Bed And Layla Climbed On Top Of Him. Just As Layla Eased Down On Him, They Were Interrupted By A Loud Knock On The Door.

"We Busy! Come Back Later!" Jalen Yelled. He Gripped Layla's Waist As She Started Moving Again, But The Knocks Got Louder.

"Fuck Man!" Jalen Said. He Shoved Layla Off Of Him And Slid On His Gym Shorts.

"Cover Up." Jalen Said. Layla Slid Under The Covers As Jalen Went To Answer The Door. As Soon As The Door Opened, Jalen Was Punched Hard In The Face. He Fell Back As Dacieon Walked Into The Room Ready To Fight.

"You Just Gon Keep Disrespecting Me? GET YOUR ASS UP!" Dacieon Snapped. He Was Highly Pissed Off After Skylar Told Him What Happened, And Now...He Was Going To Let Jalen Feel His Rage.

Jalen Got Up, Rubbing His Jaw, And Looking At Dacieon Like He Was Crazy.

"What's Going On?" Layla Asked, Sliding Her Robe On.

"This Fuckboy Right Here Made A Pass At My Wife!" Dacieon Said. Layla Looked At Jalen In Disbelief. Everyone Was Standing In The Hallway Watching What Was Going On.

"Is That What She Told You?" Jalen Asked.

"Did You Make A Pass At Her?" Layla Asked. Jalen Shook His Head No.

"Bullshit! My Wife Has No Reason To Lie!" Dacieon Snapped.

"All I Did Was Give Her Ass A Damn Compliment! She Took That Shit To A Whole Other Level!" Jalen Snapped. Dacieon Laughed As He Walked Up On Jalen.

"Your Best Bet Is To Stay Away From Her, Or You're Gon Get Your Ass Beat!" Dacieon Said. He Already Dealt With Shit Like This From Adonis, And He'd Be Damned If He Dealt With It Again.

Skylar Grabbed Dacieon's Arm As She Pulled Him Out Of The Room.

"I'm So Sorry If He Woke You Guys Up." Skylar Said, Apologizing To Everyone. She And Dacieon Went Into Their Room So She Could Try And Calm Him Down.

Aliyah And Julian Just Shook Their Heads As They Headed Back Into Their Room, And Isis And Corey Just Stood There Looking Confused.

Layla Was Furious As She Blew Out The Candles.

"What You Doing?" Jalen Asked.

"I'm Going To Bed. I Suggest You Do The Same...On The Couch...Because You're Not Sleeping In Here." Layla Snapped. Jalen Shook His Head As He Stormed Out Of The Room. What A Damn Night!