Layla And Jalen

Layla: I Can Understand If You Guys Don't Remember Me, But I'm Layla And I Was A Strippers Daughter. Did That Refresh Your Memory A Little Bit? Good. Last Time You Heard From Us...We Were Happy And Preparing To Start A New Chapter In Our Lives, But That Was Short Lived Because Things Change.

Jalen: Nah. People Change.

Layla: The Only Person That's Changed Is You!

Jalen: *Chuckles* Yeah Aight.

Layla: Anyways...Like I Was Saying Before I Was RUDELY Interrupted. Things Change. Jalen And I Fell Apart A Long Time Ago Because He Let Fame Get To His Head.

Jalen: Aw Forreal?

Layla: Yep. He Let Fame Get Into His Head. You See...He Forgot He Had A Good Woman At Home That Was Keeping The House Clean, Taking Care Of The Kids, Making Sure He Had A Hot Meal Every Night, AND Fucking And Sucking Him On A Regular. But He Didn't Want All That. Nope! He Wanted To Go Out, Smoke Weed, Drink, Snort Powder, And Have Threesomes With Random Bitches!

Jalen: Quit Telling My Fucking Business To Everyone!

Layla: Why? Because You Know For A Fact How Stupid You Are?

Jalen: Aight Then! Let's Take It There Then. How Bout You Tell Everyone How You Followed Into Your Mamas Footsteps And Became A Stripper!

Layla: Yeah...He's Right. I'm A PART-TIME Stripper That Works On The Weekends Because Mr. Big Baller Here Rather Spend His Money On Hoes, Drugs, And Alcohol. I Gotta Do What I Gotta Do To Survive And Take Care Of My Kids.

Jalen: But You Don't Need To Do All That! I Give You Money Every Week.

Layla: Yeah...FOR THE KIDS! I Don't Want Shit From You!

Jalen: You Be Wanting This Dick Though! Calling Me Every Other Night Begging For It.

Layla: Wow...Okay. Moving On. You Guys Remember Our Three Beautiful Baby Girls? Well...They Aren't Babies Anymore!

Mila, Zayla, And Stella Are Now Five Years Old And They Are Still Such A Handful

Mila, Zayla, And Stella Are Now Five Years Old And They Are Still Such A Handful. They're Somewhat Independent, But Luckily They'll Always Need Me For Something. Can't Say The Same For Jalen, But Whatever.

Remember When Our Love Story Came To An End And Jalen Asked Me To Give Him A Son? Well Guess What

Remember When Our Love Story Came To An End And Jalen Asked Me To Give Him A Son? Well Guess What...I Gave Him Two! Yep...I Gave Birth To Twin Boys Jalen Jr. And Jordan And They Are Ten Months.

Layla: We Have Five Kids Total So You Can Only Imagine How Exhausted I AM!

Jalen: You? I'm Exhausted Too! And Since You Throwing Shade, Tell The Fans What Your Ass Did After You Gave Birth To My Boys!

Layla: I Got My Tubes Tied! Sure Did! Because I'm Not Having Anymore Kids!

Jalen: How You Know I Didn't Want More?

Layla: I Could Care Less! You Wasn't Getting More For Me. Call That Stiff Weaved Ass Bitch That You Was Shacked Up With During The Girls Dance Recital.

Jalen: Fuck You Layla! I Swear To God! *Gets Up And Storms Out*

Layla: See What I Mean? Bare With Us...It's Gonna Be A Crazy Ride.

#TeamLayla&&Jalen ❤