The Meet And Greet

Isis And Corey Shared A Kiss Before The Limo Came To A Complete Stop

Isis And Corey Shared A Kiss Before The Limo Came To A Complete Stop. Isis Was So Excited To Be Involved In This Couples Retreat, But Corey Wasn't As Thrilled. He Was Only Coming To Show Support To His Wife. Other Than That...He Wasn't The Least Bit Interested.

"We're Here!" Isis Said, As The Limo Driver Opened The Door. They Got Out The Car, Grabbed Their Bags, And Headed Inside.

"Isis Chill Man. You Act Like This Shit Is A Five Star Resort! This Is A Damn Boot Camp For Married People!" He Snapped.

"What? This Is A COUPLE RETREAT Dummy! We Needed A Break From The Kids Anyway." Isis Said.

"What's So Wrong With Our Marriage That We Can't Fix It Ourselves?" Corey Asked. Isis Snatched Off Her Sunglasses And Glanced At Him.

"I Didn't Say Anything Was Wrong With Our Marriage. BUT If You'd Like A Few Examples...Example Number One! You ALWAYS Starting Unnecessary Arguments! We're Here Now So Shut Up And Let's Make The Best Of It!" Isis Snapped.

"Man Whatever! Where's The Liquor?" Corey Said, Wandering Towards The Bar.

Skylar And Dacieon's Limo Pulled Up Next As Dacieon Wrapped His Arm Around Sky

"Ima Say This Shit Now Sky...Any Of These Weak Ass Niggas Look At You...Ima Fuck Some Shit Up!" Dacieon Snapped. Skylar Rolled Her Eyes.

"Nobody Is Gonna Want Me When They Find Out I'm Pregnant." She Said.

"Yeah Whatever!" He Said.

"Just Don't Let Me Catch You Flirting With These Females In Here! Matter Of Fact, You Can't Drink At All While You're Here!" Skylar Said. Dacieon Looked At Sky Like She Was Crazy.

"Watch Me Sip Some Henny Up In Here!" He Said.

"Mhm. Watch Me Crack That Henny Bottle Across Your Head!" Skylar Snapped. When The Limo Came To A Complete Stop, They Climbed Out Of The Car. Dacieon Grabbed Their Bags And They Headed Inside.

Isis Squealed When She Saw Dacieon And Skylar Walk Into The House. She Ran Up To Skylar And Gave Her A Hug.

"Hi I'm Isis And That's My Husband Corey!" Isis Said.