Layla And Jalen

Layla Was Nervous As She Signed Herself In And Waited To Be Called Back. Though It's Been A Few Days, She Missed Jalen Like Crazy.

"Ms. Davis? You Can Go Ahead And Go Back There. Room 319." The Lady Behind The Glass Window Said. She Nodded And Headed To The Room Number The Lady Had Given Her. She Slowly Knocked On The Door Before Walking In And She Saw Jalen Sitting On The Bed, Putting His Dreads In A Ponytail.

"Hey Baby." He Said. He Got Up And Wrapped His Arms Around Layla's Waist. They Hugged Each Other Tight As He Gripped Layla's Thick Ass. She Definitely Missed That Feeling. He Grabbed Her Face And Kissed Her Lips Hard Before They Sat Down.

"How's Everything So Far?" She Asked.

"Fucking Bad! I Hate This Place! I'm Feenin For Some Drugs Man!" He Snapped. Layla Shook Her Head.

"It'll Get Harder Before It Gets Better." She Said.

"Fuck All That! Sign My Ass Out And Get Me The Fuck Out Of Here!" He Snapped.

"That's Not Gonna Happen." She Said. Jalen Sucked In His Teeth As He Got Up And Started Pacing. Layla Noticed How Fidgety And And Hyper He Was, Which Was The First Step To Getting Sober.

"I'm Miserable Layla! I Miss You, I Miss My Kids, I Miss Being Free!" He Yelled.

"Calm Down. I Miss You Too And I'm Sure The Kids Are Gonna Miss You Even More. They'll Be Here Tomorrow." She Said. Jalen Stopped Pacing And Glanced At Her.

"Nah Man. I Can't Let My Babies See Me Like This." Jalen Said. He Was Stressing Out As He Started Back Pacing.

"Well They're Not Coming Here To See You. Isis Planned A Family Day At The House Tomorrow And Everyone's Kids Will Be There." She Said.

"Damn...Can You Tell Them I Love Them? And That I'll Be Home Soon?" He Asked.

"Of Course." Layla Said, Giving Him A Small Smile.

"So How's Everything At The Retreat?" He Asked. She Sighed Heavily And Shrugged.

"What's Wrong? Did Something Happen?" He Asked, Sitting Down Next To Her.

"Yeah. The Day You Left, Corey And Dacieon Made Me Some Weed Brownies And Didn't Even Tell Me. I Ate Like Five Or Six Of Them, Plus Went Out Drinking With Isis, So I Was Very Unaware Of What Was Going On. Well When We Got Back To The House, Aliyah Told Skylar That I Had Came On To Dacieon And Skylar Beat Me Up. The Next Morning Everyone Acted As If They Did Nothing Wrong, But Then They Apologized." She Said. Jalen Was Furious. He Got Up And Started Punching The Hard Bricked Wall.

"Jalen Calm Down." Layla Said. Two Men In White Came Running In And Grabbed Jalen.

"Wait Stop!" Layla Cried. They Ignored Her And Shoved A Needle Into His Arm And He Immidiately Calmed Down.

"Ma'am It's Time For You To Go." The Man Said. Layla Nodded As They Laid Jalen Dowb.

"Laylaaa." Jalen Slurred. Layla Grabbed His Hand And Kissed It.

"I Have To Go." She Said.

"Leave That House! Pack Ya Shit....And Leave." He Said, Slowly Nodding Off.

"Okay I Will." Layla Said. Little Did Jalen Know...Layla's Bags Were Already Packed And She'd Be Leaving As Soon As She Got Back To The House. No Ands, Ifs, Or Buts About It.