Isis And Corey

Isis And Corey Also Went Out For The Day Because They Didn't Want To Be Around All The Drama And Negativity. Corey Booked Him And His Wife A Day At The Spa So They Could Relax And Spend Some Quality Time Together.

"I Wish They Still Had Those Happy Ending Spas." Corey Said. Isis Mean Mugged Him.

"Both You And That Masseuse Would Get Killed. Don't Play Me!" Isis Said. Corey Laughed And Kissed Her.

"I'm Kidding Crazy!" Corey Said, Walking Into The Spa. They Were Both Greeted My The Receptionist.

"Hello. Welcome To Body And Mind Spa." She Said, Smiling Hard At Corey.

"Reservations For Smith." Corey Said. She Looked At Her Book And Nodded.

"There You Are. And This Must Be Your Sister." She Said. Isis Giggled.

"No Sweetie I'm His Wife!" She Said, Showing Off Her Ring. The Receptionist Frowned And Rolled Her Eyes.

"Right This Way." She Said.

"Rude Bitch." Isis Murmured.

"Chill Out Babe." Corey Whispered. They Walked Into The Room As The Receptionist Handed Them Two White, Plush Robes.

"If You Need Anything, I'll Be In The Front." She Said, Winking At Corey.

"Am I Not Standing Here? Miss Lady Keep Your Eyes Off MY Husband Before I Slap You!" Isis Snapped. The Receptionist's Mouth Dropped As Corey Shook His Head.

"Is That A Threat? If So Then You're Gonna Have To Leave!" She Snapped. Isis Was About To Cuss Her Out, But Corey Stepped In.

"It Wasn't A Threat, But I Am Married And You Need To Respect My Wife And Keep It Professional." Corey Said. She Rolled Her Eyes.

"I Apologize Mr. And Mrs. Smith." She Said. She Left The Room And Gently Closed The Door.

"You Saved Her Life. She Was About To Get Hurt." Isis Said, As She Started Undressing.

"Mhm. What Happened To My Ohhh I'm Too Pretty To Fight Wife?" Corey Asked, Mocking Isis's Tone Of Voice. She Laughed.

"I Don't Sound Like That!" Isis Said, Laughing.

"Yes You Do. Your Sexy Ass." Corey Said. He Admired Isis's Body As She Took Off Her Panties And Bra. Corey Couldn't Help Himself As He Walked Over To Isis And Surprised Her With A Passionate Kiss. He Grabbed Her Breasts As He Started Caressing Her Hard Nipples. She Groaned As She Slid Down His Basketball Shorts And Stared Rubbing His Hard Erection.

"Corey...Not Here." She Moaned.

"Why Not?" He Asked. He Didn't Wait For Her To Answer As He Lifted Her Up And Slid Her Down On Him. They Both Let Out A Low Groan As Corey Slammed Isis Against The Wall.

"Shit!" Corey Groaned. Isis Wrapped Her Arms Around Her Husband's Neck As He Thrusted Himself Inside Of Her.

"Shit Corey!" Isis Moaned. He Went Faster As They Started Kissing. Isis Was Loving This Spontaneous Sex That They Were Starting To Have, Only Because They Couldn't Do It At Home. Between Both Their Jobs And Five Kids, It Was Almost Impossible For Them To Have Sex In Random Places.

Isis And Corey Were Keeping Their Moans Down As He Continued Thrusting Inside Of His Beautiful Wife. They Were Reaching Their Peak Until They Were Interrupted By A Knock At The Door.

"Mr. And Mrs. Smith? We're Ready For You." A Female Voice Said.

"Give Us A Minute!" Corey Snapped. He Sat Isis Down And Bent Her Over.

"Corey We Have To Go." Isis Said. Corey Ignored Her And Slid Back Inside Of Her. Corey Sucked In Air Through His Teeth As He Slowly Grinded Inside Of Her.

"Coreyyyyy!" She Moaned. He Smirked As He Reached Up And Started Pulling On Her Hair. She Gasped As Her Legs Started Shaking. Corey Continued To Long Stroke Her As He Leaned Over And Gently Rubbed Her Clit.

"Mmmmmmm Coreyyyy!" Isis Screamed As She Came Hard. Corey Groaned As He Came Right Behind Her.

Corey Let Go Of Isis's Waist As She Fell To The Floor. They Were Both Breathing Heavy, As Corey Wiped His Sweaty Face. There Was A Frantic Knock At The Door As Corey Helped Isis To Her Feet. They Both Slipped On Their Robes, As Corey Answered The Door.

"Is Everything Alright In Here? I Heard Screaming." The Receptionist Said.

"You Heard Screaming? Hm. That Wasn't Us." Corey Said, Shrugging His Shoulders.

"It Came From This Room Though!" She Said.

"Like I Said...It Wasn't It. Come On Wifey. Let's Go Get Our Massage On." Corey Said.

"Coming Baby." Isis Said, Skipping Right Behind Her Husband.