Layla And Jalen

Layla Stayed In Her Room All Day And Just Laid In The Bed. She Got Up To Shower And Use The Bathroom Every Once In Awhile, But Other Than That...She Stayed To Herself. She Didn't Even Know That Everyone Else Had Left And Was Doing Their Own Thing, While She Sat In Her Room Being All Depressed.

Jalen Was Sitting Downstairs Cooking Layla Something To Eat Since He Knew She Wasn't Gonna Leave The Bedroom Anytime Soon. He Just Didn't Understand How His Life Got So Fucked Up. He Had It All. I Beautiful Girl That Was Loyal To Him And Had His Kids, A Great Paying Job, A Big House, And Great Friends. That Was All He Ever Wanted Growing Up, But For Some Reason...It Wasn't Enough.

After Living In The Lap Of Luxury, Jalen Wanted Something More. Something That Would Make Him Feel Like He Was On Top Of The World. Weed, Pills, Cocaine, And Alcohol Was It. It Filled That Void He Was Yearning For. Soon He Was Staying Out All Night, Hooking Up With Different Bitches, And Treating Layla And The Kids Differently. He Even Overdosed Before A Big Game And That Almost Cost Him His Basketball Career. Why Did He Decide To Go Back? He Didn't Know The Answer Himself.

He Walked Upstairs And Knocked On Layla's Door.

"What?" She Said.

"I Made You Some Food." Jalen Said.

"Choke On It And Die!" She Snapped. He Sighed As He Knocked On The Door Again.

"Leave Me Alone Jalen!" She Said.

"Layla Please Eat Something. I Know You Mad At Me, But Don't Take It Out On Your Stomach." He Said. She Said Nothing. Jalen Was About To Knock Again Until The Door Flew Open. She Snatched The Plate Out Of His Hands And Examined The Food.

"I Didn't Do Anything To It." He Said. He Handed Her A Canned Soda And She Grabbed It.

"Thanks." She Said. She Turned And Walked Back To The Bed, But She Didn't Close The Door Back. Jalen Took That As A Chance To Get A Shower In And Try And Talk To Her.

After His Shower, He Walked Back Into The Bedroom With Just A Towel Wrapped Around His Body. Layla Was So Turned On, But She Wasn't About To Let Him Get The Satisfaction.

"Layla...Can We Talk?" Jalen Asked.

"About?" She Said, Scrolling On Instagram.

"Last Night." He Said.

"Oh Before Or After You Came On To Another Man's Wife!" She Snapped. He Sighed.

"Look...I'm Not Perfect And I Know What I Did Was Wrong. I'm Sorry And I Really Want To Make It Up To You." He Said.

"I'm So Sick Of Your Fake Ass Apologies! Why Say Sorry When You're Going To Keep Doing It?" She Yelled. Jalen Held His Head Down.

"Do You Want To Know The REAL Reason Why I Put Up With Your Shit?" She Snapped. He Shook His Head.

"Because I Don't Want To Raise Five Kids By Myself! I Asked You To Get Me Pregnant At Sixteen And Instead Of Getting One Baby, I Got THREE! Three Beautiful Girls That Are A Mixture Of You And Me! Then At Nineteen, You Asked For A Son And Guess What? I Gave You TWO Sons! I've Been Loyal To You Since Day One And What Do I Have To Show For It? Five Kids? I Druggie Ass Baby Daddy? A GED, But No College Degree? That's ALL I HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT! But You Know What? It's My Fault. This Is The Life I Chose And This Is The Life I Got. And You Wanna Know What Else? It Sucks! IT FUCKING SUCKS! I Hate You And I Hate This Life! If You Want To Ruin Your Life Over Bitches And Drugs Then Have At It, But I WILL NOT Let You Drag Me And OUR Kids Down With You! Therefore...I'm Done! It's Over! We're Over! I'm Going Home, Packing Up, And I'm Leaving!" Layla Snapped. She Was Crying Her Eyes Out As She Slammed The Bag Of Drugs She Found Hidden Under The Bed Into His Lap.

"Layla Please. Hear Me Out. I'll Go To Rehab." Jalen Said. She Shook Her Head.

"No Jalen. I'm Done!" She Said. She Grabbed Her Suitcases, That Were Already Packed, And Rolled Them Out Of The Room. Jalen Put His Face In His Hands As He Started Crying. He Didn't Want Layla To Leave Him. Not Like This, But It Was Too Late. She Was Gone.