Heated Arguments

Skylar Had Just Gotten Out Of The Shower And Was Texting Kyliee To Check Up On Her Kids

Skylar Had Just Gotten Out Of The Shower And Was Texting Kyliee To Check Up On Her Kids. She Was Highly Upset About What Dacieon And Corey Did To Layla, But She Hasn't Made An Attempt To Go Talk To Her Yet.

 She Was Highly Upset About What Dacieon And Corey Did To Layla, But She Hasn't Made An Attempt To Go Talk To Her Yet

Dacieon Walked Out Of The Bathroom With A Towel Wrapped Around His Waist. He Bit Down On His Bottom Lip As He Walked Up To Skylar And Snatched Her Towel Off.

"Stop Dacieon!" She Snapped. He Sucked In His Teeth And Climbed On Top Of Her.

"Let Me Just Put The Head In." He Said, Smirking.

"Nope! Get Off Me." She Said. He Ignored Her And Slid Inside Of Her. She Gasped, But Quickly Pushed Him Off Of Her.

"I Said No!" She Said. She Stood Up And Wrapped Her Towel Around Her Body.

"Man What's Your Problem?" He Said.

"What You And Corey Did To Layla Was Wrong! You Owe Her An Apology!" She Said.

"Ion Owe Her Shit! Fuck Her!" He Snapped. She Rolled Her Eyes And Crossed Her Arms.

"Dacieon-" She Began, But He Cut Her Off.

"Fall Back Sky! Fall All The Way The Fuck Back!" He Yelled. She Shook Her Head.

"Wow...Okay Then." Skylar Said. She Stormed Into The Bathroom And Slammed The Door.

Isis Had Filled Corey On Everything That Had Happened This Morning Since He Slept Through It All And He Just Shook His Head

"I Apologized Already So I'm Over Her Dramatic Ass Bullshit!' Corey Said, Rolling Over On His Side.

"Me Too. She Kept Whining About People Drugging Her And What Not. Dacieon And Aliyah Snapped On Her Ass Though." She Said.

"Good. Somebody Need To." He Said.

"I'm Just Ready To Leave. I Can't Take It Anymore. This Place Is Turning Into A Mad House!" Isis Said, Rubbing Her Forehead.

"You The One That Wanted To Come Here So Bad. Talking Bout Oh...It'll Be Good For Us. Blah, Blah, Blah...When We Could've Taken A Romantic Vacation Somewhere! Just The Two Of Us."

"I Know Babe, But Everything Started Off Great. Now...It's Just Drama Central."

"Right But We Got Three More Days. We Might As Well Stick It On Out." Corey Said.

"I Know. Ugh...Next Time...Talk Me Out Of This!" Isis Said, Laying Next To Him.

"Trust Me...I Will." He Assured Her.

Layla Sat In Her Room Packing Her Bags And Talking On The Phone With Kaidence

Layla Sat In Her Room Packing Her Bags And Talking On The Phone With Kaidence. She Remember Kaidence Saying That If She Just Needed To Talk To Call Her And That's Exactly What's She Did.

"I Feel Like Everyone Is Ganging Up On Me! And Since Jalen Isn't Here Then I Have No One To Protect Me." She Sobbed.

"Why Do You Feel That Way? What Happened?" Kaidence Asked. Layla Calmed Herself Down And Told Kaidence Bits And Pieces Of What She Remembered.

"Wow! Oh Wow!" Kaidence Said. She Was Shocked At This Information.

"I Know Right. I Apologized To Skylar But She Blew It Off And Completely Ignored Me!" She Said.

"Well I Understand Where She's Coming From Because That's Her Husband, But I Don't Understand Why They Would Give You Weed Brownies And NOT Tell You." Kaidence Said, Shaking Her Head. There Was A Knock At Layla's Door.

"Leave Me Alone!" She Yelled.

"Layla It's Skylar. We Need To Talk."

"Skylar's At My Door." Layla Told Kaidence.

"Go Talk To Her And Hear Her Out. Call Me When Ya'll Are Done." She Said.

"Okay." Layla Said, Hanging Up. She Walked To The Door And Answered It. Skylar Walked Into The Room And Closed The Door.

"First Of All...I Want To Start Off By Apologizing For Last Night. I Didn't Know About What Dacieon And Corey Did To You." She Said.

"I'm Sorry Too. I Didn't Mean To Come On To Your Husband." She Said.

"I Kind Of Find That Hard To Believe Though. I See The Way You Look At Him. Yes...He's Very Attractive, But He's MY Husband. And I Know This Isn't The First Time You've Gave Him A Sexual Gesture. Aliyah Told Me That Night You Were Trying To Seduce Jalen, That You Opened Your Bedroom Door Half Naked And Licked Some Whip Cream Off Of Your Finger. He Admitted That He Got Turned On, But I Didn't Care Because You Might've Made His Dick Jump, But That Doesn't Compare To What I Do To It. That Was Disrespectful To Me, But I Let That Go Because Of What Dacieon Did To Jalen. I'll Accept Your Apology If You Accept Mines, But Layla...Stay Away From My Man. I've Dealt With Women Like You Before And Don't Let This Cute Face, OR This Pregnant Belly Fool You. I Can Go 0 To 100 Real Quick." Skylar Said. And With That...She Got Up And Walked Out Of The Room. Layla Was In Shock As She Just Sat There. She Knew What Skylar Said Was True, But She Didn't Expect Skylar To Go Off On Her In Such A Calming Tone. That Made Layla Respect Her Even More Than She Already Did.