Day 4: Aliyah And Julian

Julian Decided To Take Aliyah Out For The Day And Get Her Away From All The Madness That Was Going On In The House.

"How Are You Feeling?" Julian Asked As He And Aliyah Walked Barefoot Down The Beach.

"I'm Fine. Just Really Exhausted." Aliyah Said. Julian Nodded As He Wrapped His Arm Around Her.

"So How Are You Getting Along With The Other Guys?" Aliyah Asked.

"I Get Along With Everyone Just Fine. Dacieon And Corey Are Cool As Hell, But Jalen...Something Is Off About Him." Julian Said.

"What Do You Mean?" She Asked.

"He's Just So...Distant And Fidgety. I Don't Know. And The Tension Between Him And Dacieon Is Heavy! It's Only A Matter Of Time Before One Of Them Snap. Quite Frankly...I Hope Dacieon Snaps First." Julian Said. Aliyah Giggled.

"He Already Did. Jalen Deserved It Though. He Is Just So Rude And Disrespectful, And He's An Asshole To Layla. She Definitely Deserves Better." Aliyah Said. Julian Nodded His Head In Agreement.

"What About You? How Are You Getting Along With The Girls?" Julian Asked.

"Well First Of All...Skylar Is Amazing! If I Were Gay...She'd Be My Girlfriend!" Aliyah Said, Honestly. Julian Laughed.

"Threesome?" Julian Said. Aliyah Stopped And Punched Him Hard In The Chest.

"Nigga You Wish!" Aliyah Snapped.

"Ahh Shit! I Was Just Playing!" Julian Said, Rubbing His Chest.

"Don't Play Like That! And I'm Sorry...That Was Pretty Hard." Aliyah Said, Kissing His Chest.

"Anyways, The Other Girls Are Cool Too. I Just Have The Better Connection With Sky. Maybe Because We're Both Pregnant. I Don't Know." Aliyah Said.

"Well That's Good. Anyways...Enough About Them. Today Is About Us." Julian Said. He Kissed Aliyah's Lips As They Went To Put Their Feet In The Water.

After They Spent Awhile At The Beach, They Headed To Get Something To Eat. Aliyah Was Starving As Their Hostess Showed The Couple To Their Seats. Julian Had His Hands On Aliyah's Ass As He Gripped It. She Slapped His Hand Away As They Sat Down.

"God I'm Starving!" Aliyah Said.

"Me Too." Julian Said.

"Did You Call And Check On The Kids?" Aliyah Asked.

"Yes Baby. They're Fine. JoJo And Ava Were Playing, While Junie Was Taking A Nap." Julian Said. Aliyah's Eyes Started Watering As She Poked Her Lip Out.

"Aliyah Don't You Dare Cry!" Julian Snapped.

"But I Miss Them." Aliyah Cried. Julian Sighed. He Couldn't Stand When Aliyah Cried Over Stupid Shit.

"Aliyah Don't Make Me Slap You!" Julian Said.

"Smack Me And I'll Smack Your Ass Back!" Aliyah Snapped. She's Back! Julian Smirked As He Leaned Over The Table.

"Gimme Some Lips." He Said.

"Fuck Off." She Hissed. Julian Sucked In His Teeth As He Sat Back Down.

"I Must've Not Put It Down Right This Morning. You're Really In A Pissy Mood Today." Julian Said, Smirking. Aliyah Giggled As She Rolled Her Eyes.

"You Did Put It Down, Like You Always Do, But I'm Just So Uncomfortable! Aria Won't Be Still And I'm Just Ready To Get Her Out Of Me!" Aliyah Said.

"I Understand Baby, But We Have Three More Months. We're Almost There." Julian Said.

"That's Easy For You To Say! You're Not Carrying Another Human Being! I Have No Control Over My Body Or My Emotions!" Aliyah Said. Julian Stood Up And Sat Next To Aliyah.

"Baby Relax. You're Stressing And That's Making You Upset." Julian Said, Rubbing Her Stomach.

"Stop Touching Me JuJu!" Aliyah Said. Julian Moved His Hand.

"Can I At Least Get A Kiss?" Julian Asked. Aliyah Pressed Her Lips Against His As They Shared A Long Kissed. The Waitress Came Up To The Table And Cleared Her Throat.

"Sorry To Interrupt. I'm Sonya Your Waitress. Can I Start You Two Lovebirds Off With Something To Drink?" She Asked.

"Yes...Sweet Tea For Me, And Lemonade For The Mrs." Julian Said. She Nodded And Walked Off.

"I'm Sorry I'm Being So Bitchy." Aliyah Said.

"It's Fine." Julian Said.

"No It's Not. You've Made Sure That I Had A Stress Free Pregnancy This Time Around And I Appreciate You. I Really Do. It's Just That Aria Is Stubborn And I'm Scared She's Gonna Be Just Like Me." Aliyah Admitted.

"I Believe She Is, But I'm Prepared To Handle It. Shit...I Handled Your Crazy Ass Basically All My Life, So Mini LiLi Definitely Won't Be A Problem." Julian Said. Aliyah Tried Not To Laugh, But She Couldn't Help It.

"Not If You Handled Me!" She Laughed. Julian Laughed Too.

"You Already Know I Handle That Ass On A Regular!" Julian Said. Aliyah Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip.

"Well Handle My Ass When We Get Back To The House." She Said.

"Mm...How Bout I Handle That Ass Right Now." Julian Said, Whispering In Her Ear And Biting On Her Earlobe. Aliyah Groaned.

"That Sounds So Tempting, But I'm Starving. But Afterwards...We Can Go Back To The House, Lock The Door, And Have Some...Us Time." Aliyah Purred.

"Say No More. Excuse Me! We're Ready To Order!" Julian Said.