I am scared

As soon as everyone left the elevator, Leia got so angry. Riri wondered why Leia was acting a little odd after the trial and got shocked watching Leia slap Rob across the face. She had never seen Leia do that before.

"What the hell did I do to deserve this? Rob?!" Leia continued to yell at Rob as he was still crying.

"Look, I am sorry Leia. Tyler drank the drink that was meant for you." Rob explained.

"I knew it." Leia said as she stormed off. Rob felt sorry for Leia, as it was the second time someone has tried to kill her.

"Leia really is a rager alright." Lachlan said as everyone went to the dining room. Someone went to follow Leia.

Leia went to the library. She needed to read more Vikklan fanfics so she can calm down. (Ainsley :P)

"Ah, Jerome. Why did you follow me?" Leia asked her follower. Jerome came up to her and hugged her.

"I think Rob is sorry, but I'll let you stay here to calm down." Jerome said as he started to walk out.

"Wait Jerome. Can you stay here with me for a while?" Leia pleaded with Jerome. She trusted Jerome.

"Of course. We can talk for a while, away from the others if that's what you're planning." Jerome said as he stayed with Leia in the Library.

Meanwhile in the dining room, Rob really felt upset. He lost Vikk and angered Leia.

"I bet she'll never forgive me at this rate." Rob said as Riri came up to him.

"Look, I bet Leia will forgive you. Just give her time. She has been acting rather odd in my view but I think she has been traumatized by Adam. She doesn't trust anyone because of it." Riri explained.

"I wonder what would have happened if Leia was the Ultimate Rager instead?" Brice said, trying to lighten the mood and everyone chuckled.

"That would be funny. A female version of Simon... Although, when Simon was alive, I never saw him angry." Ashley commented.

"He was always angry with Martin as Martin would always troll him. I noticed Martin always pranking Simon whilst they were alive." Jordan said as Jerome and Leia walked back into the dining room.

"Sorry everyone, I am not feeling good. Sorry Rob for hitting you but I heard you all explain how unstable I am." Leia said.

"Leia, I don't blame you. You have been targeted twice now." Rob said as he went over and hugged Leia. Leia pretended to feel some sympathy.

"I am going to go now. See you guys in the morning." Leia said.

"Leia, are you going to eat?" Riri asked.

"Nah, I'm not hungry. Thanks for the offer though." Leia replied as she left the room.

"I think I am the only one who Leia trusts." Jerome said, although he knows he is the only one.

"I hope she is OK tomorrow. We need to try and find a way of getting out of here." Ashley said as Moonire appeared.

"Oh OK, you guys want to find a way out? Oh is everyone here?" Moonire spotted someone missing.

"I'll get Leia." Jerome said as he went to get Leia.

"I have a bad feeling Leia is sick. Anyway, I wish for you guys to try and find out more of this Mansion and why it is here. There are 3 rooms that you cannot access but the clues aren't in them anyway." Moonire said as she was still floating in the air. "Also, didn't AlterUniverse also say something of a Mastermind? Who is the Mastermind of all of this and why I have ties to the Mastermind? Lets see if you guys can work it out. There will be a trial in 3 days. Gather as much as you can before then. Of course, I have a feeling there will be another trial before that." Moonire said as she vanished.

"What did she mean, another trial?" Jordan said as they thought of the exact same word.

Murder.