Well... Someone has thoughts to kill....

One person knew a way to murder. He knew that when Bashur and Adam did their killings, they were trying to frame people. Of course, this person didn't want to frame Leia as Leia has been vital to the team sticking together. She was the peace maker of the group remaining. Of course, Seto was like this as well, when he was alive. This person planned the best murder anyone could have done but no one did and he wanted to get Leia....

~~~
Leia woke up to see Riri next to her in her room.

"Managing to sleep better?" She asked.

"Just about. I just don't sleep at night to be honest. Just keep that between you and me. Of course, if I don't sleep, I head to the library to read. I know Moonire watches me when I am in there, so I feel safe but I don't know why. I didn't head to the library last night. I was warned not to go there." Leia explained.

"I guess Moonire can be a good person but not when she has to execute people."

"Well, it serves the murderers right. Killing isn't the way to go to be honest." Leia said to Riri as she nodded in agreement.

"Anyway. I'll let you get ready and get breakfast." Riri said as she left Leia's room.

"Ok, I'll be about 5 minutes." Leia said as the door closed. Did anyone see me looking uncomfortable in the trial? Although I am getting a better idea of whats going on. Leia thought to herself as she finished getting ready and went downstairs.

As she was heading downstairs, a message appeared before Leia in an envelope. Someone wants to try and kill you. Make your own drinks. The note warned. There was more to the note and Leia looked at it carefully.

Leia arrived at the dining hall to have her breakfast. Everyone who was alive was also there. Leia went to the kitchen and got herself a drink, as the note told her to.

"Now, I have a bad feeling someone wants to try and murder. But too bad, we will catch you if you do." Jordan said as everyone nodded.

"Yea, I wouldn't even bother. Leia will sniff you out." Jerome said as Leia walked back into the dining room.

"Someone could murder her, you know?" Tyler added. "Of course we don't want that."

"I am going to head to the library." Leia said as she left the dining room. Leia felt ill from talking about murder. She remembered she had something to do, which was in her letter. She made sure no one knew what she was up to.

----
Hmmm....
What am I doing?