Welcome....

Leia woke up to find herself in a room, which looked like a dining room. Leia noticed Riri was a few feet away from her. "Wake up Riri." Leia said as Riri started to wake up and yawned.

"What happened?" She asked as she looked around.

"I have no idea. Wait a second, I spot something." Leia said as she spotted something on the table. It was a note.

Come to the meeting room at 17:00 - Moonire. There were also directions to the meeting room. Leia looked at a clock and it was 16:55.

"Come on Riri, it seems we need to go there." Leia pointed out and they headed to the meeting room. The girls looked around at the hallways as they headed towards the room. The walls were maroon in colour in the hallway and the floors were as black as night. When they arrived, they found 18 other people in the room. The hall they walked into looked like the hallway but at least 10 times bigger.

"Oh, there's 2 more people. Thankfully I'm not the only girl." A girl with ribbons in her hair said to them.

"Why are you dressed as a Panda? It looks cute." A guy with a yellow and orange tie said to Leia.

"Panda is my nickname. You guys can call me that if you want." Leia said to the guy with the tie. (That rhymed)

"Whoa, I didn't think there'd be anyone else coming." A Sorcerer mentioned.

"I only remember my name and the level I was introduced as." A guy with a melon beanie replied.

"I supposed we should introduce ourselves, since we know that much." The Bacca started. "I'm Jerome, Ultimate Axeman."

"I'm Mitch, Ultimate Archer." A guy with a black and red checkered hoodie said after Jerome.

"I'm Ashley, Ultimate Adventurer." The girl with ribbons replied.

"I'm Riri, Ultimate Fangirl." Riri introduced herself.

"I'm Leia, Ultimate Detective. You can call me Panda if my name is hard to pronounce." Leia told everyone.

"I'm Adam, Ultimate Singer." A clean - shaven guy with an amulet said.

"I'm Jordan, Ultimate Songwriter. Sounds irony that you're a singer, Adam." A guy with red glasses mentioned to Adam.

"I'm Taylor, Ultimate PVPer. I prefer to be called Ant though." A guy who dressed like Adam but had a beard said.

"I'm Martin, Ultimate Parkourist." A man with a yellow and orange tie replied.

"I'm Simon, Ultimate Rager." The guy with a green beanie and orange t-shirt said.

"I'm Seto, Ultimate Sorcerer." A guy in a purple cape said.

"I'm Vikk, Ultimate Traveler." A guy with a blue t-shirt said.

"I'm Lachlan, Ultimate Trainer." A guy with a red hoodie introduced.

"I'm Rob, Ultimate Botanist." A man with a blue hoodie, holding a flower, said.

"I'm Bashur, Ultimate Melon. The irony really." The melon guy said. He seemed to be looking at Martin for some reason.

"Jason, Ultimate Astrologer." The guy with the space suit on said.

"I'm Ian, Ultimate Baker." The guy with a black jacket and blue top underneath said.

"Ty, Ultimate Technician." The guy with green headphones said.

"Good day. I'm Brice, Ultimate Artist." The guy who had blonde hair which defies gravity said. (You're welcome)

"That leave me last. I'm Tyler, Ultimate Actor." The guy with thick rimmed glasses said.

"That's all of us. Now, does anyone know why we're here?" Seto asked.

"Shall I answer that? I might do..." a deep and scary sounding voice appeared to come from the other side of the room. A girl appeared. She had bat - like wings which were oosing black liquid and Leia didn't know what it was. It looked like the texture of blood. "Welcome to my mansion. I am Moonire and I brought you all here for some fun." Her red eyes glared at all of us. Her black hair with red highlights moved in the light. Her clothes looked like they fitted her well and were mainly black in colour. The only thing that was not all black was her dress, which has a black, grey and a little bit of red checked pattern.

"What s-sort of fun?" Jerome asked. Everyone looked a little anxious, seeing Moonire.

"As you guys can see, you can't get out of this place." Moonire smirked as she revealed teeth that were huge, like fangs. The windows and doors to outside started to board up and everyone gasped.

"Do you really mean that?" Ant asked. Moonire sighed.

"Is it that obvious. Look, can't you see the outside world? It looks depressing, so here's the deal. There's only one way out, if you really want to..."

"This is a load of dinguses..." Riri commented.

"How do we get out of here then, pretty lady?" Simon tried to compliment her.

"First of all, flattery won't get you anywhere here Simon. Second, you need to kill someone else to get out." Moonire smirked and everyone gasped again.

"Really? Oh come on. I hope it's not this Dangan Ronpa thing which I've heard of." Jerome commented.

"Maybe or maybe not.... but that's the only way you can get out of this place." Moonire replied. Ant was looking confident.

"We could try and kill you instead." He replied confidently.

"Oh, I'd like to see you try." Moonire smirked. Ant went to try and attack her with a sword he had on him but got caught with something in his way. The points of her wings were in his neck.

"Damn, what is this?" He asked as he started to sound in pain.

"Sorry, did I mention that these wings are poisonous. What I've put in you now is death poison. You're going to die now, Ultimate PVPer." Moonire smirked again as he started to choke. Everyone watched in dismay as Ant died in front of them. "Anyone else?" Everyone was too scared to say anything. "Good. Now go to your dorms. You've had a long day. Follow the corridor down to the left and there will be rooms with your name on them. They're your rooms. No murdering will happen tomorrow as you need to get to know one another and explore. Have a good night." Moonire explained as she disappeared into black smoke. Everyone gather around Ant's body.

"Gosh, I didn't think she could take out a PVPer out like that." Jordan exclaimed.

"I know. One thing I spotted, doesn't Moonire look like a vampire. I noticed long front teeth, like fangs." Leia noticed.

"Yes, I think I spotted that too." Seto agreed. "I think we shouldn't go against her, that's frightening to think she can do that."

It's time to sleep boys and girls. Don't let them bed bugs bite.  

"Let's go." Martin said as they all started to head to their dorms. Leia went to her room. She was happy that hers, Riri's and Ashley's rooms were next to each other. Leia felt she could trust Jerome and Seto. Leia couldn't sleep from what she witnessed from what happened to Ant.

Riri went into her room and fell asleep. She was scared what her time in this place was going to be like. She just wanted out but didn't want to kill to get out.

----------
AntVenom has been executed. Rightfully for going against Moonire. Poisoned by the death poison in her wings.

19 people alive.
1 dead.
----------

Just to clarify, how Moonire killed Ant is how all the executions will happen.

CadenceChan :3