Trial 3

Leia looked around the room. The room was starting to fill with picture frames with a red 'X' on. She looked at the newest arrival to the picture frames, which was Jason, and wept. She had to try and fight for her innocence as she knew, she was framed at this point.

"Come on guys, I know very well that 4 of you in this room know who it is, so spill it out. I don't have all day!!" Moonire barked at them and Jordan spoke.

"We know that Jason was stabbed to death." Jordan started.

"And we know Leia did it." Adam finished.

"I somehow take it back. I don't think it was Leia." Mitch answered.

"It was Leia. There was blood going straight to her room." Adam was trying to get rid of Leia, secretly Moonire had enough.

"Guys, for goodness sake. One, did you encounter the possibility that Leia is being framed here and two, I know she wouldn't do that to Jason as she and Jason were very close." Riri added.

"Why are you guys defending Leia? She has nothing to say for herself." Adam felt proud of himself. Leia cried as he threw insults at her. Jerome went and slapped Adam across the face.

"Do you realize that Leia has autism and you're doing this to her? Are you really that thick? Come on, insulting someone like that is not cool for you." Jerome told Adam off.

"Leia, let's hear your side. Nothing from Adam." Seto asked Leia as she began to speak.

"The murderer was trying to kill me as well. Two nights on the trot, he's come into my room with a knife. I saw him with my own two eyes." Leia said to everyone.

"How could you see who it was when it was dark?" Tyler asked.

"I didn't. His voice I recognize very well. He spoke on the first visit to my room, with a knife. It wasn't bloody. In fact, where did you get the knife from, Adam?" Leia threatened Adam as she revealed who it was.

"Leia told me, Jason, Jordan and Riri about you walking into her room the previous night, with a knife." Jerome added. Everyone gasped as they found out Leia was actually a target for a murder.

"How did you see me? I couldn't find you at all. Where were you?" Adam didn't deny it was him who committed it.

"I hid quite high up and I still don't know how I ended up there. Anyway, YOU'RE GUILTY!!" Leia shouted at Adam. "You killed Jason to try and get me. HOW FREAKING DARE YOU!! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS?!" Leia was really angry that she was targeted. Everyone else was stunned to see Leia shout.

"You work things out too easily. If you were out of the way, the cases would be difficult for everyone else to solve." Adam admitted he was jealous.

"I knew it, you were jealous. Moonire, we have the culprit. Adam tried to kill me bit killed Jason to get back at me. You know what Adam deserves, as he's been caught." Leia added as Moonire flew over to Adam.

"This is why you don't get jealous of someone else's abilities. She's just smarter than you on that one." Moonire added. "And you're correct Leia, it was Adam. Any last words, before the others see something horrible?"

"You'll never get out of here alive Leia! I know you will murder!" Adam shouted to Leia as Moonire jabbed her poisonous spikes into his neck. It was jabbed harder than it was done to Ty or Bashur. Adam's blood went everywhere.

"Adam is wrong of that accusation against Leia. Leia, I have observed, wants to help you guys get out. He just wanted her out of the way." Moonire went away, leaving Adam's body on the floor. "Don't worry I'll pick him up later. I need to do something first, before I deal with him." Moonire said as she disappeared.

"Leia? Are you OK?" Ashley asked Leia as she was shaken from Adam's execution.

"That-that scared m-me... I didn't think she was going to punish Adam that bad." Leia took one last look at Adam and headed straight to the elevator.

~With Moonire~

Moonire looked through the bedrooms to try and find which one was Jason's, as he was murdered in his room. After a while, Moonire found him. He took his body to a different, like she did with the others. Even the ones she executed.

Moonire put Jason into a machine and turned the machine on. Moonire smirked as she left the room to fetch Adam's body.

-------
SkyDoesMinecraft has been brutally executed. Rightfully for killing TrueMU.
12 alive
8 dead

------

O.O Bad Adam!! *slaps Adam*

I do suffer autistic tendancies btw o.o

CadenceChan :3