Clue finding 2

Martin and Simon have been murdered. You now have time to search for clues to try and get the murderer before the all exciting mansion trial ~ Moonire.

Martin and Simon looked lifeless on the kitchen floor.

"What's that smell?" Leia asked as she got closer. "It's most likely what we smelt on the way here, girls." It smelt like alcohol but with something added. Riri and Ashley nodded.

"Dead people, maybe?" Tyler suggested.

"It's poison. They were poisoned." Jerome said as he continually sniffed the air.

"How would you know?" Adam asked.

"Baccas have good sense of smell." Jerome replied.

"I agree with Jerome on that one. I saw a book about Baccas in the library here." Leia told Adam, who was looking displeased. "I'm not kidding, go and look afterwards."

"I'm not arguing with you, Leia. We need to solve this." Adam whined.

"Well, stop assuming I'm wrong then and let's carry on looking for clues." Leia shouted as everyone started to look for evidence. Leia noted someone was behaving different than usual, but decided not to bring it up.

"Guys look in Martin's hand. A wine bottle." Mitch said as he looked at it. "Why was he holding a bottle of Cheval Blanc in his hand?"

"Probably to drink out of." Jerome thought. This made Leia think.

"Could someone have poisoned the wine?" Leia suggested.

"That's what I was thinking." Jordan agreed with Leia. "I'm glad no one went to kill you."

"I have a hunch I'm a target though." Leia said as they continued their search. Leia spotted a little empty vile in the corner of the kitchen. Leia picked it up and put it in a plastic bag. "There was no blades used at this scene, so they didn't expect it."

"What sort of motive would have made the murderer do this?" Ashley said, as she looked Martin's face.

You've had enough time to look for clues now. Hurry up to the elevator for the Mansion Trial.

Leia was about to answer until she was interrupted by Moonire's voice. "I guess we need to work this out." Leia said as they piled into the elevator. Leia knows this one might be harder to work out as anyone could have poisoned them.

--------
Welp....