27

Ever since we found out we're having a boy Sebastian and I have been "baby-sessed" as Vanessa likes to put it. We haven't stopped talking about all things baby, from names to what kind of diapers he should wear. We even started taking a birthing class to teach us about what to expect during birth since I'm getting closer to my due date.

"Welcome everyone." Our birthing instructor says once all the couples are seated on the yoga mats. Just like all the other women in here, my stomach looks like it's going to pop any minute despite the fact that I have two months left until I go into labor.

"Now many of you look close to popping so I'm glad you're here to learn more about the birthing process. Giving birth is both a painful but beautiful process all at once, you're giving life to a new human being. This is why I tell all my students to focus more on the idea that you're giving new life to someone and not so much on the pain of it. It'll help you so much better with that image in your head.To start off I am going to talk about the different birthing methods." Our instructor, Andy, says before diving into a half hour discussion about natural birth, water birth and C-sections.

Judging by the red blush creeping up on the men's faces I'm guessing none of them have ever heard of these. Granted Sebastian and I didn't learn about these methods until recently.

I sigh quietly as I lean into Sebastian's chest seeing as how he's sitting behind me. I close my eyes when his hands come around my stomach.

"Okay, now I'm going to show you a video of a woman giving birth. Remember to keep in mind that this woman is bringing a new human into the world, just like you will be doing pretty soon." Andy says as she turns on the tv behind her and presses play on the little handheld remote.

We're immediately shown a woman's vagina which looks like it's been stretched opened.

"Oh my God." I whisper as I grip Sebastian's hand. We hear a thud at the end of the room and turn to see that one man's already down.

The camera zooms out of the woman's vagina and closes in on her fain which is etched with pain. Her hair clings onto her forehead with the assistance of the swear dripping down her body. The grimace on her face looks like it's been there all day and isn't going anywhere. All in all she looks a wreck. A loud yell erupts from her as the doctor tells her to push. Her husband who is right by her side is whispering encouraging words into her ear but she obviously doesn't want to hear that judging by the dirty look she sends him.

The camera shifts back to her vagina and shows the top of the baby's head slowly coming out of her body.

Before I can see anymore, my eyes roll to the back of my head and I plummet into unconsciousness.

When I wake up later I'm in my bed and Sebastian's sitting next to me, typing away on his laptop with his glasses. Ignoring the fact that I remained unconscious throughout the entire birthing class, I stare in appreciation at my sexy boyfriend. I mean seriously who gets to wake up everyday next to a man as drop dead gorgeous as him? Seeing him bite his lip in concentration sends me over the edge.

Without saying anything, I slip my leg between his and start planting tiny butterfly kisses on his neck.

"You're awake." He says with a laugh as he pushes his laptop to the side and devotes all his attention to me.

"That I am." I mumble against his skin. "You look hot with those glasses."

With a smile, he grabs my waist and positions me so that I'm straddling him. An unintentional moan escapes me when I rub up against him.

"Amelia..." He breathes as he pushes my hair out of my face and attacks my lips. We separate briefly so that I can take off his shirt before going back to lips. I'm already aroused but before things can too sexual, Sebastian breaks away from me and slides out of the bed, leaving me both stunned and frustrated. This is like billionth time he's done and I'm fed up!