9

"What do you mean it's our house? I never asked you to buy a house." I say with alarm. I don't want him to think just because I'm having his baby that I want him to start buying me things. I'm fine living with Vanessa, we worked hard to get that apartment and I love it.

"I didn't buy it, I was building  it. Well not me physically, but I bought the land a while back and was having a house built here." He explains as he leads me to the door where he punches in a code, scans his hand and finally opens it with a key.

I gasp when we enter it. The interior is to die for. Clad with new dark wood flooring, floor to ceiling windows and cream walls with brick accents, the place screams new. Not to mention all the new, expensive furnishing that I can already see from here.

"Do you like it?" He asks with a grin.

"Of course, it's gorgeous, but I can't live here Sebastian." I tell him.

he frowns. "Why not?"

" Because I already have a place. With Vanessa."

"That place is too small to raise a baby. My baby. Not to mention it offers no protection. You and the child will live here where you can be protected."

"Protected from what?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips.

"F-From bad people."

I roll my eyes. "Sebastian, there are bad people everywhere, and just because you have fancy ways to unlock the door and a gate doesn't mean this place is safe."

"I also have 24 hour security camera monitoring and there are guard err, dogs, circling the house at all times. And the gate will electrocute anyone who tries to go over it. And you need the code to leave the house. I have many more security around the house, would you like for me to go on?"

I stare at him in disbelief. "What the hell do you need all that security for? I thought you weren't in the mafia?" I ask him with narrow eyes.

"I'm not." He says but before he continues he shakes his head and smiles. "Let's not argue about this, I have dinner prepared." He states before linking his arm with mine and leading me to a brand new kitchen equipped with all new appliances that must have cost a fortune.

I decide to forget about the whole house situation for tonight, but I plan on bringing it up again soon.

There's a balcony connected to the kitchen and that's where we go to eat. Our dinner consists of stuffed sweet potatoes, tomato and basil soup and grape juice.

I laugh at the juice and hold up the plastic bottle to Sebastian who blushes.

"I was going to serve wine but then I found out pregnant women can't drink alcohol. So I asked Callia and she said the best substitute would be chilled grape juice." He says with a sheepish smile.

I grin. "Thank you, it's very thoughtful. This is my favorite brand too." I add as I take the seat he pulled out for me.

While he pours the juice into our glasses, I drizzle my stuffed potato with the soup and dig in. My eyes go wide before moaning in delight.

This is it. This is heaven. I made it.

"Whoever made this is a God."

"Well I wouldn't necessarily categorize myself as a God, but I am pretty close to one."

I look up at him in shock. "You made this?"

"Don't sound so surprised, I happen to have a lot of tricks up my sleeves." He says with a smirk.

"Well then, if I to look forward to meals like this everyday, I might consider moving in with you." I say with a chuckle.

A glimmer of hope flashes in Sebastian's eyes and I silently curse myself. I don't want to give him false hope.

"So who's Callia?" I ask suddenly.

"She's a close friend. I've known her forever."

I nod before asking another question that I may or may not regret asking, depending on the answer.

"And is that all she is? A friend?"

Another smirk makes its way onto Sebastian's face making me wish I hadn't asked that.

"Would it matter if she wasn't?"

"Um let's see you're on a date with a girl you knocked up in a house that you built for her and your unborn child. I'm pretty sure it would matter."

He chuckles quietly before smiling. "She's just a friend. Nothing more. She's more like a sister than a friend really."

"So, nothing ever happened between you?" I ask hesitantly.

"Never. Now do you have anymore questions?"

"Whose house was it that you left me in last time?"

"Hers. I'm sorry about that again, I thought she understood when I told her that I was going to drop you off. And she feels extremely sorry, even if she didn't show it. She has a weird way of showing how she really feels to people."

"It's forgotten." I say, biting into my food.

The night kind of just goes like that, I asked him a ton of questions about his job and London and he told me that he had been planning to move out here for three years, but he couldn't find the property he wanted until last year when he started to build this house. He was planning on officially moving in January but now with a baby on the way, he's going to move in by the end of September, but first he has to tie all his loose ends in London. He leaves after my twelve week appointment next week. After that he took me on a tour of the house which pretty much made me fall in love with it over and over again. It's my dream house and as much as I want to go against Sebastian's wishes for me to move in with him, I can't deny this house. He took me home around eleven and after a near kiss, I entered the apartment and went to sleep dreaming about the possibility of living with Sebastian and our child.

The Bondजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें