6

Sebastian hasn't stopped calling me since that whole near death experience happened and I hope he realizes that I don't plan on answering him anytime soon.

One day he blew up my phone while I was going over the lesson plans with the teacher I'm supposed to be assisting this year. Although I've already graduated and am a certified, I have to complete one year as a teacher's assistant before I can actually start teaching. Thank God one of my friends happens to be a teacher and offered to let me be her assistant this year. I felt so embarrassed when I kept having to decline his calls over and over again until I finally just shut the whole thing off.

And now I'm at home trying to binge watch Mr.Robot and he won't stop blowing up my phone.

Having had enough, I grab the phone snd answer the call.

"Amelia, where have you been? I've been calling you for days."

"I know, I thought you would eventually get the hint after I didn't answer the first five times." I answer monotonously.

"There's a reason I call you everyday. You're carrying my child. Something could have happened and I wouldn't have known."

"Well the you need to trust that if something does happen, you will be notified."

"I will do no such thing. You should answer your phone more often."

"Yeah answer the guy who kidnapped me. That's a smart idea."

"I did not kidnap you!" He exclaims into the phone.

"Whatever. Now what do you want?"

"Nothing, I just needed to make sure you and the baby were okay." He says.

"Yeah we're all good."

"Could you stop talking to your baby mama and help me finish this goddamn job. It's not easy carrying the body of a thirty year old man!" I hear Callia shout in the background. My eyes widen at her words.

"What did she just say? Body? Sebastian What are you doing?"

"Stan!" Callia shouts.

"Nothing, she didn't say that. I'm coming, just take it over there." He says to the bot of us.

I frown. Oh great they move bodies for a living, I think I'm going to barf.

"Sebastian-"

"I have to go Amelia, please answer calls next time." He quickly says before hanging up.

I sit in my bed with the phone in my hand as I run through all the possible reasons they could be moving a body, none of them are good.

What if he's in the mafia? Oh God, it all makes sense now, the black clothes, the suits, the big house without any sentimental objects and why Callia was walking around with a gun in the house. Oh my God, he's in the mafia!

The father of my child is in the fucking mafia!

My mind begins to run wild with all the crazy scenarios of things Sebastian could have done in his life and before I know it, I've lost consciousness.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*

When I open my eyes I'm staring at a brightly lit ceiling, hearing to the sound of my own heart beating on a monitor. I sigh. Great, now I'm in the fucking hospital.

"Amelia, you're awake." I hear Sebastian's voice say in relief as he comes to my bedside. I groan.

"My name is Lia."

"No, you're name is Amelia." He says with a frown.

"Yeah but people, everyone, calls me Lia."

"Well I prefer Amelia. Why don't you like your name?"

"I never said I didn't like it. I just don't want you to call me that. Call me by my nickname."

I watch as his perfectly straight nose scrunches up at the mention of nicknames. "I hate nicknames, I prefer people's full name. It was given to you for a reason."

I roll my eyes, there's no point in arguing over this, he's obviously not going to change his mind.

"Whatever, how did I get here?"

"Vanessa brought you here."

"Oh she did? Where is she?"

"She left after I arrived and the doctor said you were okay. Apparently there was some emergency at her work. What were you thinking before you fainted."

I stare at him with an annoyed expression before telling him that I was thinking about him and his little mafia gang killing people all over New York. And for some reason this causes him to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You think I'm in the mafia?"

"Yes." I answer seriously.

"Oh Amelia, I'm from England, we believe in tea time and crumpets. There aren't any mafias there."

"So what the hell are you? Last time I checked the only other time people wear black to go kill others are when they're serial killing." I tell him as I sit up.

"Amelia," Sebastian says seriously as he grabs my hands. "I am not in the mafia nor am I serial killer-"

"So what the hell are you?!"

"I am the CEO of Steele Security, a company that provides bodyguards and  in home protection."

"I didn't ask what you do, I ask what you are! On the side, cause you're not just a businessman."

"I will tell you, but when you're ready."

"And what makes you think I'm not ready now?"

"Because you fainted at the mere thought of me being in the mafia." He says seriously.

I blush profusely before sticking my tongue out at him. "Well how am I supposed to trust you if you won't tell me anything about yourself?"

"That's why I asked out on a date, I wanted for us to get to know each other better, but you refused."

I narrow my eyes at him.

"That's not fair! You didn't tell me that's why you wanted to go on a date! I thought you were trying to sleep with me."

"I have no intentions of sleeping with you, unless you express that you very much want to." He tells me with a smirk on his face.

"Well I don't." I say as I pull the thin hospital blanket up to my chin.

A look of disappointment crosses his face before settling into a blank expression.

"Does this mean you'll rethink the date He asks as he stands up.

"Yeah sure I'll go on a date with you."

"Fantastic. I'll go get the doctor and we can talk about getting you discharged.

Since I had no major injuries I am able to leave tonight, but not before I hear my baby's heartbeat. Sebastian agreed as well.

"Alright, here we are." The doctor says, turning up the sound so we can hear the heartbeat clearly. I see Sebastian's shoulders fall in relief before relaxing myself.

Everything is fine.