25

Sebastian just got home and I am determined to finish our talk from earlier. Despite being incredibly sad about not having the family dinner I wanted, I still want this day to end on a good note and if that means forcing Sebastian to stay up and talk to me than that's what it will take.

"Amelia? What are you still doing up?" Sebastian asks when he walks into the room. The weary look on his face almost makes me want to push this discussion until tomorrow. Almost.

"We need to finish talking about what we were talking about before you left." I say.

" Okay."

"You lied to me." I state.

"Unintentionally."

"Yes, but you still lied Sebastian. You can't do that! If we're going to be together then you can't just lie to me about stuff like this."

"I thought there will never be an us anymore." He says teasingly.

I narrow my eyes at him. "You know what if you're not going to take this seriously and tease me about stuff I said in the heat of the moment then I am going to bed and you can sleep with your wife who is down the hall." I say in an annoyed voice as I sink back into the bed and cover my head with the blanket.

"No, don't do that. Amelia I'm sorry!" He cries as he comes over and kneels by my bedside.

"Amelia please look at me."

"No," I say, silently cursing myself when my voice cracks. "You always make fun of me and lie to me."

"Amelia, why are you crying?"

"I don't know!" I wail. "You always make me cry you jerk face." I say with a pout as I stick my tongue out at him. Then I realize that he can't see me so I take the blanket off and do it again.

"Love, please don't cry. I'm sorry for everything. I should have told you about Emilie. It has never been my intention to hurt you Amelia."

"But you bit me." I say quietly.

"That was a mistake."

"A mistake! So you don't want to be my mate?" I exclaim as I sit up on the bed.

"No! That came out horribly wrong. What I mean to say is that I wanted to ask for your permission before it ever went that far. I- I lost control and my wolf just took over. I'm really sorry I hurt you Amelia, you have to believe me when I say that."

"I do." I say with a sniffle.

God who knew pregnancy made women so emotional.

A small smile appears on his face as he caresses my cheek, making me lean into his hand.

"I love you Amelia. I love you so much that sometimes I can't see straight and I do stupid things like mark you."

"You do?"

"I do."

Grinning, I wrap my arms around his neck before pulling him closer to me and kissing him. I pull away slightly so that when I say " I love you" to him he feels the words on his lips. This only makes him smile wider and kiss me harder.

Pretty soon we get tangled in the sheets but before any clothes come off Sebastian's out of the bed with a huge boner and a frustrated expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask, confused.

"Nothing," He says with a forced smile as he leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead. "Go to sleep, I'll be in bed soon." He says quietly as he stalks off to the bathroom.