17

I can't believe this. I'm a werewolf. That's impossible. But then again my father did die before I was born and every time I tried to ask my mother about him she always got extremely upset.

But the Kings, I've known them my whole life! How could they do that? To my father, my mother, to me?! And Vanessa! How could she! I trusted her with my entire life! I would've given up my own life for her in a heartbeat and she goes and the whole time she knew what her parents had done?

What if she doesn't know?

Would she really do this to me?

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Without a second thought I walk into the en-suite bathroom and lock myself in there.

"Amelia, please come out, we can go talk about this somewhere else." Sebastian murmurs against the door.

I stay silent. I don't want to talk to anyone or see anyone right now.

"Leave her alone Stan, she just got told a lot of life changing information, I think it'd be best if she were left alone." I hear Killian say.

"You're right." Sebastian mumbles. A second later I hear the door close behind them.

I let out a sob I've been holding in and collapse onto the ground. My whole entire life has been a lie. The people I called my family took away the only family I ever had. My father. He never got a chance to meet me and he'll never get a chance to meet his grandchild. And my mother! My poor beautiful mother who trusted Melissa with not just her life, but her daughter's life! For once in my life I'm glad she's not here anymore, so she won't have to experience the betrayal I'm experiencing right now.

"Lia? Is that you?" I hear a voice say which I quickly recognize as Vanessa's. I quickly stand up and open the door, ready to kick her out of my life.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Why am I crying? Maybe because my best friend was raised to kill werewolves like my child will be. Or maybe because the only people I loved as much as I loved my mother were the same people that killed my father! O-or maybe it's because the best friend I've known my entire life has lied to me over and over again! All those times you had to go home for some 'family emergency' you couldn't talk about, were you out killing more of my people? Or were you out reminiscing with your parents about how good it felt to kill a man before he could even see his daughter and how they tricked his mate and daughter into not finding out and embracing who he really was? You evil bitch! I trusted you with everything and all you ever did was stab me in the back repeatedly! And how dare you look me in the face everyday and tell me you love me when you knew all along what your parents did!"

"Lia calm down, your eyes."

"I will not calm down! I want you out of my room, out of my house and out of LIFE!" I scream before shoving her away from me. I expected her to stumble back, maybe even fall, but I didn't expect for her to fly to the other side of room and slam against the wall.

"What the hell?! Lia what the fuck is going on?"

"Don't say my name!" I yell at her, ignoring what I just did.

"Amelia, what's going on?"

I turn to see Sebastian and Killian enter the room.

"That's what I'm wondering!" Vanessa yells as she stands up, rubbing the back of her head.

"Sebastian, look at her eyes." Killian says, pointing at me.

"Why is everyone so worried about my freaking eyes!" I scream again as I walk over to the bathroom mirror to see what the he'll they're all talking about.