5

After his chilling revelation, I shut up about it and listened to Dr.Lockhart as she scheduled us for our 12 week appointment in three weeks.

Now we're on our way back to my place.

"Thank you for that, it was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced." I say as I peer over at him.

He nods but gives me a warm smile before returning his gaze back onto the road. I frown at his lack of conversation but let it go as I look out the window at the other cars on the highway.

"Um, you missed my exit." I say, turning to face him.

He doesn't respond.

"Sebastian, you missed my exit." I say more firmly but he still doesn't say anything, instead he locks the doors and the window. Panic sets into me when he does that.

"What are you doing, let me out! Sebastian let me out!" I yell as I try to open the door. "Let me out, take me home!"

After forty minutes of me struggling to get out of the car, Sebastian finally pulls out of the highway and onto a deserted freeway.

"Oh my God." I whisper. "I'm going to die, this is how my life is going to end." I say as tears begin to fall down my face.

"You're not going to die." He says without taking his eyes off the road.

"Says the guy who's just kidnapped me!" I yell.

"I'm not kidnapping you."

"Says the kidnapper." I mumble.

He ignores my pleas to let me out and takes his phone out and calls somebody.

"Hello, yes it's me. Yes I'm on my way, I just have to do something first." He says cryptically as he looks over at me.

"I'll be there." He says into the phone. I watch as his eyes narrow before he responds to the person he'd talking to. "I will get there when I get there." He growls into the phone.

Wait, did he just growl?

Just as he's about to hang up I start screaming.

My eyes go big when the car swerves dangerously to the wrong lane, causing us to spin around and Sebastian to lose control of the wheel.

I scream even louder, hoping somebody will see us and help me.

" Jesus fucking christ." He hisses once he is able to gain control of the wheel again.

"Great you're antichrist. I'm gonna die."

"Would you shut up?" He yells, his eyes turning a golden yellow.

I gasp.

"Y-your e-eyes! They're yellow! They were just blue!"

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" He growls, his voice going up like two octaves.

He's acting like, like an animal!

The last thing I remember are his eyes going back to blue as I lose consciousness in his car.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I wake up in strange room in a strange, yet comfortable bed with a raging headache.

I slowly get up and sit on the side of the bed and think about what happened before I ended up here.

Sebastian, car, kidnap, baby...

Angry, I get up and storm out of the room in hunt for the man that brought me here. If he thought he was just going to kidnap me without a fight, he had another thing coming. I walk down the long hallway until I find the stairs and I march down. I hear movement in the kitchen so I head there, thinking that it's him, but I'm hugely mistaken when I come face to face with a gun.