"I aint even know they broke up before and besides she doesn't really tell me about her love life and shit so yeah"

"Buh you and Aug are cool yall should talk and stuff "

"Yeah we good . But i ain't trynna hear what him and my sis are doing , all he needs to do is respect her and besides the the only shit we ever talk about is Music and when i need to produce for him"

"Ohk, Look at you Mr producer " I smirked

"Well you know " he popped his 'collar '

*****

Kendall

I was on my way to the strip club where Quintin said I should meet him at .

I was a bit confused of why he wanted to talk I mean I did work for him but only for a day .

I got there and walked inside the building. Taking in the place was a bit awkward but I just brushed it off and walked even faster to his office.

I knocked on his door twice within a few seconds the door swung open . "Come in beautiful " a voice said

I walked inside his office not wanting to be here . "Finally you here" he smiled at me.

"Yeah wat do you want ?" I got straight to the point "Woah mami take a seat "he smirked

I looked around his office not sure if I should sit or not . I took a sit behind his desk with my legs crossed and my hands across my chest .

"Quintin I have to be somewhere in a few hours so can you talk "

"Ayt , look i called you here cause -" I put my hand up cutting him off. "If it's about the job .. then the answer is already no "

"Nah it ain't about the job .. someone it's here to see you"

I frowned not sure where this was going "Who?" He mention for someone to come out of his storage room.

I looked behind me and saw a tall light skin guy . I then blinked a few times to reassure my vision .

"Kendall I'm sure you know Jaden " he walked over to Quintin and dapped him .

"Umm yeah he looks familiar ." They both smirked at each other. "You remember me ?" He asked

"You are ...???"

"Jaden " he licked his lips "Right you the guy i meet at Wendy's right ?"

He rubbed his chin looking at me . "So you know we never really got to know eachother. I mean you ditched me and ever since then you never called or reached out."

I frowned and stood up from my chair.

"Yeah and I'm sorry about that."

"Sorry , that's all you gotta say ?"

"Wat do you want me to say?"

"Look mami i think what my bro here is trying to say is that here wants you to give him a chance. " Quintin spoke up.

I chuckled "cute , so this was all a set up . Like i said I've moved on with my life and I'm sure you have something going on for you too ."

"Cute? Nah ma you don't get it do you? I still love you"

I scrunched up my faced confused of what he was saying .

"You love me ? We was never even a thing . " I held onto my purse . "Clearly this is a waste of time cause i have important things to do . And i know you do to Quintin " I looked up at him.

"Waste of time ? Com on Ken " Jaden frowned.

"This strip club isn't going to run its self now is it ?" I looked up at Quintin

"Jus give my bro a chance "

"Your bro is fine without me." I looked at both of them and walked up to the door but he called my name .

"Kendall ... can you listen to -" I opened the door letting him know he was wasting my time.

"It was nice seeing you guz again " I rushed out his office and out the building.

While I was walking out to my car I saw a few girls walking in letting me know they were here to work.

I walked to my car placing my hand bag on the passenger seat and driving off to my mama.

****

So here I was telling my mama everything. From me getting a job to me being with August. I didn't really tell her that I was striping cause I know she was gon flip.

"Baby I'm glad you wanna be dependent and all but don't stress Justin is in good hands and I'm sure your friend August wouldn't mind helping you out since you too are together. "

I heavily sighed. "Mama that's the thing i dont want his money ."

"I understand you not going after his money his just going to help you out."

"I don't want him to help me out. I don't want people thinkin I'm only with him for his money. Mama when Chris told you, you don't have to pay for his stuff and help him out with your money I know that was a huge weight lifted of your shoulders. I- " she cut me off wiping the tears on my cheeks .

"I know you proud of him and i want you to be proud of me to . I want my son to be able to ask me for anything he wants and i can provide that for him."

"Look hunny i get you and i am proud of you ,I mean look at you, you still taking care of your son and being a good mother. "

"I just don't want you to pay for my car bills and other stuff , if i need all of that I'm sure Chris will help me out."

She sighed running her hand down her face."he is your brother after all so why not. But Ken baby don't hesitate to come to me ."

She hugged me and kissed my forehead.

After talking to my mama I was was lost I thought talking to her would make me feel better but I guess not.

I'm listing the multimedia from left to right .

August _Kendall _ Victoria
Chris _ Paris _ Kayloe
April Alsina _ Rosey Bensson _ Alicia

Sorry for the typos I didn't proof read and edit