11

Relief washed over when Inhyung walked back into class, Seungcheol being the first to greet her.

"Are you feeling better?" He tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, a bliss expression etched upon her face. "Inhyung -"

"Can you leave me alone for a little?" Inhyung mutters, her head lying on top of her desk. "I've been through a lot today and I'm tired -"

"Say no more," He moved away from her and back to his own desk. "I got it."

Apparently it circulated throughout the school that Inhyung was like this the rest of the day, of course she was usually this quiet and kept to herself but today seem it seemed like it was a little more than usual.

"Ya Kim Mingyu, make some room." Mingyu snickers at Wonwoo as he allows Jihoon to sit in his usual spot, Mingyu walking to to opposite end of the table to sit near Soonyoung and Seokmin. Before Mingyu was able to set down his lunch tray, Inhyung sat down in the remaining spot, a groan escaping Mingyu's lips. Her presence surprises the entire group, Soonyoung's soup nearly spilling from his mouth as it hung agape.

"Is it alright if I sit here today?" She asks, the group nodding while still perplexed.

"Well you're already sitting so why bother asking." Mingyu mutters as he sets down his tray while he goes to get another chair. From the time Mingyu goes to get the spare chair is spend in silence, a few eyes darting at Seokmin before looking at Inhyung. It wasn't until Mingyu got back, he was the first to take the initiative to speak. "Shouldn't you be with Seungcheol or Junhui or something?" His tone comes off a little annoyed, Wonwoo managing to kick Mingyu's foot from under the table, in which Mingyu winces in pain while trying to maintain a composed posture.

"I should," She replies. "But I don't want to. Seungcheol is being clingy." Mingyu tries to hold in his laughter at her response, Wonwoo restraining himself from kicking Mingyu once more.

"Is everything alright?" Jihoon asks out of the blue, completely lost and oblivious. Inhyung turns to him, a surprised look on her face.

"Oh, I don't think we've met." Inhyung states. "Inhyung, Yu Inhyung. And you are?"

"Lee Jihoon," Jihoon responds as he gives a small wave. "But friends call me Woozi for short." The two exchange a small greeting as the rest of the group wait for her response to Jihoon's initial question. She notices and responds, all eyes on her.

"Oh, I'm fine." She informs. "Nothing to worry about." Through the corner of her eyes, she shifts her gaze to Seokmin, he nearly chokes on his food as the sudden change in contact. Lunch seems to go well as Inhyung watches the group talk, every here and there she participates in the conversation. It wasn't until Junhui walked by their table, Inhyung sliding out of her seat and under the table, she hastily tells them to continue on with their conversation and pretend she wasn't there.

"Hey, have you guys seen Inhyung?" Junhui asks as he approaches their table.

"Nope, haven't seen her." Soonyoung replies a little too fast, Junhui cocking a eyebrow in suspicion. He stares at Soonyoung once more before shrugging it off as he continued to go from table to table in search for Inhyung.

"Is he gone?" Seokmin mutters a 'mhmm', Inhyung peeking from under the table before she sits back down in the chair. "Thanks."

"It's nothing," Seokmin says to her. "But if it wasn't for Soonyoung -"

"I was under pressure alright!" Soonyoung exclaimed, his eyes squinted as his eyebrows furrowed, causing Jihoon to laugh. "Did you not see that glare he gave me! You could kill a man with a glare like that!" Right as Seokmin was about to argue, Inhyung cut in.

"No, no, that's understandable. Moon Junhui is usually like that, he seems intimidating at first but he's not that bad once you get to know him." Soonyoung reaches over and high fives her, a slight frown etched onto Seokmin's face.

"Hey, Inhyung." Soonyoung starts. "Do you want to hang out with us later?" Mingyu nearly spat out the contents of his water bottle resulting in Wonwoo patting the younger's back to prevent him from choking.

"Sure," She responds as she's caught a little off guard. "That is if you guys don't mind having a girl hang out with you."

"That's nothing," Soonyoung brushes off. "Seokmin's younger sister hangs out with us all the time."

"Ah, Lee Heeyun?" She turns to Seokmin in which he nods. "Nice kid."

"You know her?" Seokmin asks, surprised.

"Of course, she's like a younger sister." Before Seokmin was able to question Inhyung, the bell rang, signaling everyone to head back to class. "Well, I'll see you guys later then."