"Same here," I said. "But at least you weren't sent to juvie because of him."

       "I was stabbed," Seb reminded. "I'd rather go to juvie from something I didn't do than be stabbed."

       "Not me," I said. "I fucking injured someone in there. I hate hurting people, but he had to go to the hospital, all because I wasn't allowed to listen to music, talk to you, and I couldn't take my medication properly."

       "Then we'll tell them everything that happened and hopefully, they're not stupid enough to put him on parole," Seb said. "Now eat your fucking breakfast."

       "Seb, if you curse one more time, I will slap you upside the head," Artemis said.

       "Well, sorry for being in a bad mood," Seb snapped. "There's my back, not being able to be the sensei at the dojo, your mood swings, the fact that my dad might be released from prison. I can curse if I want to curse."

        Artemis sighed. "You're being so irritating, though. You don't have to curse just because you're in a bad mood."

       "I can and I will."

       Artemis stood up from the table and cupped Seb's face in her hands. "No, you don't. Just take a few deep breaths and you'll be fine, okay?" She then pressed her lips on hers, which made me gag. I hated seeing my brother and his wife kiss.

       ....Even if I kiss Isadora all the time. But still. 

       After we were done eating, we got ready and left the apartment. Seb's back wasn't hurting as much, so he was able to drive to Isadora's house. I got out and knocked on the door. She soon walked out, giving me a small smile. "How are you feeling about all of it?" she asked.

       I sighed. "I really don't want to see my dad. So, thanks for coming."

       "Yeah, of course," she said as we both got into the car. Seb then pulled out of the driveway and went back to driving.

       "How's Rosa?" I asked Isadora.

       Isadora smiled. "She's so adorable and she's not a big hassle at all. Thank you so much for getting me her."

       I smiled back at her. "Well, you wanted a cat, so your wish is my command. And, by the way, my birthday is in three days, so...."

       "You'll have to wait and see what I get you," Isadora said.

       "Come on, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone else."

       Isadora raised an eyebrow. "You know the whole point of your birthday present is so you'll be surprised. I'm not telling you, so you can wait."

       "That's not fair."

       "That's how presents work," Isadora said with an eye roll..

       We soon got to the place I didn't want to be at. My heart was beating faster and I soon realized something. 

       I forgot my earphones.

       I mean, I have been taking my medication and going to my doctor visits, but sometimes, especially seeing someone I really didn't want to and being reminded of the past, the voices would come. And even Isadora might not be enough to stop them.

       We got out of the car and I followed everyone else into the building, my eyes staying glued to the ground. I really didn't want to be here.

       Shortly after we got inside, Seb talked to someone there, who then led us into the courtroom. Seb had to sit in the front row, but he then told me that I could sit behind him, on the end, just in case I had to leave.