Chapter 25

Some of you wanted to see what the bridesmaid dress was, so that's what the picture is of. :)

*possible trigger warning*

Chapter 25

       "Do I have to go?" I whined.

       "Yes," Seb said. "But this is the last time you'll have to go for a while, since it's Artie's last time for a while."

       I sighed, pulling myself off of my bed before dragging my feet to the front door to put on my shoes. Seb just chuckled at my whiny attitude.

       The three of us left the apartment to go to the dojo. When we got there and Seb unlocked the door, I made my way to the bench and sat down, pulling out my cell phone. Seb didn't like leaving me at home anymore ever since he and Artemis went out of town and I decided to sneak off to the party and....yeah.

       In other words, he didn't trust me. Jerk.

       The kids started showing up and as soon as Gemma walked in, she ran over to Artemis. "Hi, Artemis!" she said. "You're my sister now!"

       Artemis smiled. "I am. Did you have fun being the flower girl?"

       "Yup!" Gemma said. "The dress was so pretty! And I get to keep it!"

       Once all the students arrived at it was time to start, a little girl raised her hand. "Sensei Artemis," she said. "Why aren't you wearing your gi?"

       "Well, we have an announcement," Artemis said. "Today is actually going to be my last time teaching you guys for a while."

       Half of the kids starting screaming while the other half started crying. Gemma was the only one who was just sitting there with wide eyes.

       "No no, only for a while," Artemis said, loud enough for them to hear. They calmed down a bit, but they still had tears in her eyes. 

       "But we love you!" one girl said. "You can't leave us!"

       "I'll pop in to visit and I might come along with Seb, but I won't be able to teach," she said. "Want to know why?" They all nodded. "Because Sebastian and I are going to have a baby."

       Those screaming and crying kids went from cheering and laughing, and a lot of them running over to Seb and began climbing him. I watched with a small smile on my face. Even though Seb normally had a short temper, he was always so good with kids.

       "Guys, stop climbing me," Seb said. "I know you guys are happy because you're happy about every little thing, but...."

       "Guess what, everyone?" Marcus suddenly interrupted. "They were married two days ago!"

       That only got the kids to cheer again. Most of the girls gave Artemis a group hug while the boys continued climbing Seb.

       Seb sighed and continued to let them do it.

       Something stood up from the corner of my eye, so I turned my head and looked out the window, seeing Isadora standing there. I got up from my spot and walked out of the dojo. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

       Isadora shrugged. "I was just going for a walk. I didn't know your brother taught here."

       "He owns the dojo," I said. "He and Artemis teach together."

       "Oh."

       Isadora and I hadn't really talked since the wedding. I think she saw a side of me she didn't want to see, and it was the side I didn't even want her seeing. I hated that violent side of me. I hated that I almost hurt Asston, no matter how big of an ass he was being.