➸ oh shit, indeed

Sam

"I'm going to have so much fun with you." He said in my ear and I whimpered out of pain. I started to tear up and tears ran down my face. He slapped me in the face and laughed in a sinister way.

I sobbed harder knowing for the fact that he doesn't know I'm here, alone with this crazy fart and being tied up to a pole, begging for mercy.

"Stop crying, you little shit. You're Prince Charming ain't coming."

--

I know he won't be coming, Torann. I don't care anymore, okay? Okay.

Please stop playing those words in my head..

Damn. I'm exhausted.

It has been thirty-four days and Zack hadn't found me yet. I have lost hope.

I know what you're thinking, why are you depending on him for that long? I don't know.

I thought this was a fairytale.

It's obvious he won't come looking for me. Besides, he has other more worthy things to do.

Maybe, just maybe what Knight said was true. Maybe Zack forgot or maybe he didn't care. It could just be both.

I don't even care anymore. Not at all.

But not Blue, I miss that little angel. There's never a day I stopped missing him.

Anyway, Knight is an assassin. He was the one whom had broke into my house and tried to kill me. He was working for the man who used me as a bait to lure Zack to him and kill Zack. The man he was working for was called Torann but I guessed he didn't care about what Zack might do if he found out where Torann was hiding me. So Torann screwed me.

Torann is dead now. Killed by Knight a few days ago. Said that he was sick waiting for the payment he probably will never receive.

Torann was supposed to pay Knight the day he kidnapped me with his partner, Silas at the restaurant but he didn't. Knight and his partner waited and waited for it but it never came, and they got irritated and killed him.

I would do the same if I were them.

We're friends now because there's no reason for them to hunt me down. So why bother killing me, am I right?

"Sam! Are you ready to go?" I heard Silas yelled from downstairs.

"Be right down!" I shouted back as I grabbed a chocolate bar from my mini fridge and chunked it in my duffel bag and walked out the room and locked my door.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Knight and Silas sitting on the high stool and eating something. "Good morning, sleeping beauty." Logan said as I sat down on the high stool next to the two assassins.

"Good morning to you too."

Logan is our personal chef and my gym brother. I used to go to a gym once a year, yeah, you heard me right.

Once a year.

Now, because of Logan, I treat the gym like it's home.

"Here you go." Logan said cheerfully as he put down my plate. Spaghetti! Yesssss!

I smiled happily and thanked Logan. "My pleasure, spaggy boy."

I immediately frowned at what he called me and my two friends muffled their laughter. "What? Spaggy boy ain't cool for you? Fine."

I shook my head in amusement and started to eat my spaghetti. Gosh, I'm so hungry.

I've been training all night for seven straight days!

"Hey. The big boss gave us a job to do, you're in it too, Sam." Nooooooo!

I groaned and glared at Silas and Knight.

"But I'm too tired!" I whined, with my mouth full of pasta tasties. Logan chuckled and I shot him with my infamous deadly glare.

"Deal with it!" Silas said and stucked his tongue out at me. I made a crocodile biting motion at him and that made him put his tongue back in.

"Stop making me think of things with sharp teeth!" He shouted in fear and nuzzled closer to Knight.

Knight rolls his eyes and continued eating, ignoring his boyfriend's pleas of help because I was bothering him with my skills of scaring. Knight harshly growls and looked at his boyfriend, whom had stopped his whining and jumped off the stool and ran behind me.

"I'm giving you a time out. Go to that corner and don't move until I say so. Don't talk." Knight orders and Silas pouts but walked towards the corner of the kitchen.

Thankfully, that corner has a window which probably won't bore him. The neighbours are really fun to watch.

Knight switched his seat next to me, bringing his bowl of spaghetti with him. I hear Silas huff in annoyance, making me smile at how cute he was being.

"Jealous, baby?" Knight taunted and I shook my head in amusement.

"Not even close." Silas answered, with a faint whimper heard at the end.

Silas should know by now that Knight can never stay mad at him. He never does.

Knight rolls his eyes and looked at me.

"Mr Xan said the job is to deliver this package --" He points at the big box next to the our beige sofa and I nodded my head.

"-- to the Edwards Enterprise on the 12th. You'll be doing that, Silas and I are in charge for look out." He said and we looked at Silas.. who was looking at us as well.

Silas gasped and turned around quickly to pretend to look out the window.

I chuckled and looked at the box and frowned immediately.

"Where did you say we need the package sent?" I asked and Knight sighed.

"Edwards Enterpr-- Oh shit, dude."

Everyone looked at me and I gave them a weak smile and said,

"Oh shit, indeed."