one - the auction

Zack

I rolled my eyes and slumped on the filthy chairs and watched people fill in the auction room. A man came on stage and stood in front of the microphone stand and smiled at the crowd. He taps the microphone to test it.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen. We'll not waste your precious time, so then, here comes our first one... hurry up boy." says the man. He has no idea that even when he's whispering, we all can still hear him.

A boy with blonde hair came out and he looked like he had been crying in there. I looked at the people who were in the same room as I was, looking hungrily at the blonde boy except me. Blondes aren't my type. No hard feelings, okay?

"So... let's start with $500,000!" Says the man. Everyone started raising their hands and shouting out numbers and I just sat there with a face. He's not even all that attractive.

The boy gets sold to a woman in a red dress. The man on the platform continues with another boy. The night goes on and I still can't find the one I want. It is now down on the last boy and I hoped he's at least- pleasant.

It's been a long time.

The man looks to his left and smiles as a boy with brown hair walks to the stage. The boy looks at the crowd and people started to run their mouths yelling out money.

He had mesmerizing brown eyes and a brown- golden hair to match. He is... beautiful.

"Okay, starting from $600,000, starting n-"

And before the boy ends up with these assholes...

"$1,000,000!" everyone looked my way and widened their eyes at the amount of money I'll be using to purchase this beautiful boy.

"Once... twice...? SOLD!" yelled the man in a deafening voice. He pushed the boy from the stage and I ran over to him before he falls and hurts himself. I held him in my arms and he looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his.

I glared at the man who pushed him off the stage and he widened his eyes and averts it away from mine. Damn right, you're scared of me, fucker.

I looked back at my new toy and caressed his cheeks.

He's beautiful.

I walked out the door with my little (not really, we're like almost the same height) man and my driver, Davis opened the car door and let the boy and I get in. He closes them and got in the car himself. He looked at us from the rear mirror and smirks at me while wiggling eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and told him to drive back to the house.

- edwards' residence -

I walked in my empty (and not literally) house with my boy in my arms, he fell asleep along the way here. I walked to the kitchen and pulled out a frozen leftovers, my maid bought last night and put it in the microwave to re-heat it because honestly, I can't cook.

I heard the thring sound and I opened the microwave's door and took it with my kitchen gloves and put in on a plate for my new pet to eat.

After it was done, I walked back to the living room with the chicken for my boy. I found him looking around the house, touching the pictures.

Now, I have realised that I was standing at the door way for 5 minutes. I was too busy staring at his wonderful figure. I cleared my throat and he almost stumbles back to hit the glass table.

Did I coughed too loud?

He blushes and walked towards me. He stood in front of me and I smiled. I told him to sit down and he quickly obeys to do what I had told him to do. What a good pet.

"What's your name, beautiful?" I asked gently. He smiles and I hand out the plate where the chicken is to him. He grabs it and thanks me.

"My name is Sam." He says. I smiled and stroke his cheeks. They were so smooth.

"Your skin is so.. smooth." I said gently and he blushed.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Zackary Edwards, but you can address me as Sir. If you want to, I'm not that strict with rules." I said. We started to talk more about our lives and we have so much in common. We both liked sports, reading... there was so much to talk about.

-

|| edited ||