➸ the white walls

Zack

"Go Zack go!" I hear Samnerson yelled as one of the Obso guards ran and knocked me over. The guard forcefully wrapped his calloused arms around my neck, trying to choke me.

Then I felt the guard being ripped off from me and into the cement floor in the basement under the Obsolo Palace. Samnerson.

Samnerson grabs him and did an RKO to the man. And when I thought Samnerson would win this little fight, he grabbed Samnerson by the hand and made Samnerson slammed his head onto the cement floor.

And that was when the guard begged me to not kill him because he thought Samnerson was nothing to me. But I didn't care.

He hurt Samnerson.

I pointed my aim towards his head as he tried to crawl away from me. "Don't move, you little shit."
_____

The beeping sound of the heart monitor was the only thing filling my ears. I wished it was Samnerson's annoying need to be spanked and him wanting a tuna pizza all the time. I missed it all.

What if he dies? Samnerson did his head pretty hard. It could happened. But I won't let it.

We haven't had a real date, we haven't seen Deadpool, we haven't met Justin Bieber because I don't believe that dude's my twin but he's really not!

Sam needs his eyes checked.

I want Samnerson right now. I want him to wake up.

I've never felt anything like this before, ever. Sure, I've dated a couple of girls and guys, but it was just because I was lonely. And nobody wants to be lonely. No one.

The guy that made Samnerson end up here was already being tortured by The Observers in their torture chamber. Don't ask them why they have a torture chamber at the ready, because when I did, Azeri slapped me. So hard, my body flew over the coffee table.

Suddenly the door to the private room in the hospital opened. "Still ain't awake?" Jermaine asked. I shook my head no and he gives me a sympathetic smile. "He'll be okay." He said as he grabbed a chair and sat across me from the hospital bed Samnerson was on. "I know he will." I said quietly.

"You know, I should've said no to Samnerson. If I didn't let him come with me, to save Leon's mate. None of this would've happened. I don't blame The Observers, I don't. It just hurts knowing someone you love is laying here, with us not knowing if they'll make it out alive. I've read fan-fictions, Jers. What if he actually wakes up and doesn't remember anything? Fan-fictions are heartbreaking." I rambled on as Jermaine unexpectedly listened to it.

Jermaine smiles and says, "I know I said it before, but he will be okay. Trust me. All of us here are praying for him to be alright, and be fully recovered. He won't forget you. And yeah, fan-fictions are sick. Plus, Kylie? Lame! Try Jersica, or Jermanina. Much cooler than Kylie!"

"Or you could just try out Sammie for the name. Sammie's cool." A voice suggested out of the sudden. We both looked down on the bed and saw a smile forming on Samnerson's face. FUCK.

"Hi guys, did we win? Did somebody got hurt?" Samnerson asked. Jermaine's mouth gasped opened and I looked at Samnerson in shock. "Um, guys?" He asked again.

Jermaine lets out a short cough. "Yeah, we won. And nope, just you."

"Plus, thank God, you're alive! Zack almost wanted to beat the shit out of that guy." Jermaine explains and I glared at him.

"Why did you guys stopped me?!" I shouted. Jermaine gives me a blank look and rolls his eyes.

"Because from the moment you touched him, he already lost 98% of his hair. What if you pulled out his brain!? You're fucking nasty, Edwards. You hair destroyer." Jermaine says with a scoff at the end. I rolled my eyes and turned them back to Samnerson's beautiful-now-alive brown eyes.

"I thought I lost you, Samners-"

"Oh here comes the cliche-cliches." Jermaine says, cutting me off, making me glare at him in the eyes and straight in to his heart. His eyes widened and he ran straight for the door. I looked at Samnerson again and stroke his soft cheeks.

"You're one beautiful boy." I said softly.

Samnerson gives me his adorable cheeky smile and says,

"And you're a hair destroyer, Zackaroo."
_____

// Not edited //

omg guys. I'm sorry for not updating the soonest. I'm really busy with school! :')

++ plus the teachers gave me so much homework. kill me now.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

++ it'd be awesome if you guys send in requests for the next chapter. my head is blank as my test papers. :3 <3