➸ living that lie { the end }

Zack

"Dude.. you let him leave with Blue? Why didn't you do anything?" Dean asked and I frowned.

I felt them stabbing me with their angry glares.

"It's complicated! Sammie comes back out of nowhere, accuses me of fucking someone behind his back when he was still in his disappearance, takes our son away and now I don't even know where he is! Who he is!"

Carl sighed deeply and went to the kitchen.

"Besides, I didn't know Sam was going to take Blue with him." I added, saying their names just hits me deep inside. It fucking hurts.

"We better go find him." Jermaine said and all of us turned to look at him.

I nodded my head and said that it was worth it because the moment I was going to pull out that engagement ring, my lover was taken away from me.

I left him out of my sight and lost him and now I'm going to get him back. I'm not going to spend my day at home pretending my pillow's him.

I'm tired of living that lie.

"That was deep." What?

"Did I said that out loud?" I asked and they nodded their heads. I grunted in annoyance and gripped tightly on my square pillow cushion.
_

The squad went out of the van two by two with myself following out behind.

"Nice place." Dean commented as we looked up to the cream coloured house. It's hard to explain what it looks like but it looks like a million dollar house.

"How would you know Sam would be here?" Carl asked his boyfriend. Jermaine rolled his eyes and pinched the younger man on the nose.

"Remember Modera and Diaz?" Carl's eyes lit up in excitement and all of us stood there watching Jermaine and Carl squealed on the spot awkwardly.

"They're the best! Best assassins and cake bakers in America!"

Who the hell are Modera and Diaz!?

Suddenly we heard the doorbell rang. We turned around and saw Michael at the doorstep! Michael!

"What?" He asked absent mindedly. We rushed towards the door and waited for it to open.

The door opened after a minute, revealing a guy with a trimmed beard and wearing an apron.

I think we disturbed a chef.

"Hello! I'm Michael and these are my friends! We are looking for Samnerson Zayne, is he here?" Michael asked and I swallowed the lump in my throat secretly and quietly as possible.

What? I don't want them to hear my fear..

"Sam? Sure!"

I then saw Sam come into my view and glaring at me. He saw me!

"What do you want, Zack?"
_

They were looking at me, waiting for me to say something. I pretended that the soft white carpet was the most amazing thing in the whole wide world and that I was calm.

I am dying inside. #PleaseSendHelp

Sam had enough of the awkward silence and began to walk away but I stopped him.

"Sam.. Sam wait. I want you to hear me out, please." I said but he just rolled his eyes.

"No, you listen to me. You left me for days! You didn't even look for me! You didn't ask for fu--" He suddenly stopped and looked at the guy earlier.

Sam smiled at the guy and, "Logan, I think it's Blue's bedtime. Go with uncle Logan, Blue." Oh.

Blue pouted but followed Logan upstairs to sleep.

"As I was saying, you didn't even ask for fucking help!" He continued and my eyes widened in shock.

"Hey! For your information, I did ask for help! Started from the day you disappeared, I was looking for you!" I yelled and he pushed me onto the floor.

"Why are you even here anyway!?" Sam asked, with his eyes on the verge to cry. I sighed deeply as Carl helped me up from the floor.

"I want to say I'm sorry for not saving you sooner. I tried Sam, I tried to find you." I walked closer to him and hugged him. He didn't push me but instead he returned the hug.

Sam then leaned his face to my ear and I heard him smiled. "Zack, who is Daniel Fey?" He asked sweetly.

"He's just someone I met at a club." I simply said but I'm sure Sam didn't want to hear that.

"Why the fuck were you at a club and not looking for me?" I gulped.

"I was looking for you.. and..."

Why am I saying all the things he doesn't want to hear?

"Daniel and I have nothing going on, I promise you that." I added.

Sam looked at me in the eye and smirked. He rolled his eyes making me look at him in confusion.

"That explanation was all nice and all but we are over, Edwards."

No...

{ fin }