➸ a minecraft convention

Zack

Samnerson blows his snot into the tissue, forming a wet hole into it. "This is the best day ever. We are finally here." He says between his tears that were running down his rosy cheeks.

We're on a jet by the way.

For what? For a Minecraft convention. Sam is currently obsessed with the game.

It's really ridiculous, because we could just wait for a Minecraft convention in America but you know, Samnerson. He doesn't take no for an answer.

Plus, I'll do anything for him, so here we are.

Actually, its because Samnerson said we should go or else he'll burn my new car and I love my car as much as I love Samnerson.

We argued so much last week about it, said that it would take days for us to arrive there but he won the argument for being so fucking cute. The perks for being cute. Damn.

It's been 3 days, us, being on the jet. We stopped over countries, to fuel in the jet. Now we're 20 minutes from our destination.

I will probably get out of the jet with a wheelchair because I wil totally have some serious jetlag problem.

The stewardess tells us to buckle up because we were landing soon and so we did. The jet lands on some wide well-mowed grass land. The door opens and the stewardess guides us to the door and we followed her and she thanks us. A black Range Rover waits for us and we walked towards it, with my men on both of our sides. We had gotten closer to the Range Rover and went inside.
____

Samnerson ran towards an Enderman balloon and hugged it. I facepalmed myself while my men chuckled about it behind me.

Samnerson runs to another spot and I ran after him.

I found him talking to a girl. They seem to be in a deep conversation.

I walked closer to the them and eavesdrop on their conversation. "-why is that guy looking at us like that?" And the next thing I know Samnerson was in front of my fucking face whilst holding a huge stuffed mob head of an ender dragon with an adorable and confused look on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked, smiling. "Um." Was all I said.

Samnerson shrug his shoulders and drags me towards the girl he was talking to a moment ago. I smiled a nervous one as he dragged me there. And she also seems to have a friend next to her.

He introduced to me the two girls he was talking with. I smiled and threw out my hand to shake hands with them. They shook my hand and said that it was nice to meet me. "They're Minecrafters." He said and I nodded my head.

She smiles at Sam and said that the dude at the next stall is selling Minecraft figurines. Samnerson's eyes lit up in excitement.

"Oh my God, I need to have them. All of them fucking toys." He demanded, while looking at me deep in the eyes, showing me that he was not playing with me. I nodded my head in fear and he turns, in a blink of an eye, into the caring, lovable Samnerson. And skips cheerfully towards the stall beside the one we were in before.

_____

// edited //

I'm cringing so hard.