five - work

SAM

"Remember, Sam. Behave.. or else." Master Zack said to me one more time. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, thankfully, I'm a good boy. Wink wink.

"I will, sir. You don't have to worry about me misbehaving." I said making him smile. I'm getting good at this!

So, Master Zack is bringing me to work, which is probably why I'm being so well-mannered right now. I don't know. We're currently on our way there, the radio playing an Ariana Grande song, filling the silence.

We arrived at his office.

I watched him typing some stuff on his laptop while I played the Sims 4 on his other laptop. I know what you're thinking. What a nice guy he is! Tsk tsk tsk!

Yeah, I know right. I thought he was going to be a hardass to me but I guess not.

I turned back to the laptop. I made my sim stayed underwater so it could drown.

I sighed. I'm cruel, I'm sorry world! I'm too happy to let my sim be alive.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and I could hear multiple of voices outside Master Zack's office. "Come in you assholes." Master said.

"ZACK!" One yelled. Oh it's Mr. Earl! The one who owned that big mansion.

"Oh, hello Sam! Great to see you here!" Mr. Earl greeted happily. He walks to me and opens his arms to give me a hug. I stood up from couch and hugged him back. We let go and Mr. Earl walks to Master Zack. He takes a seat in front of Master Zack's desk and they go in a deep conversation and I went back to play the Sims.

Anyway, there were more people coming in. Most of them were Master Zack's friends that I had met last night.

I wonder why they are all doing here.. probably some business trading stuff.

"Hey." I looked up and saw the Jermaine guy. "Oh, hi Sir!" I greeted politely.

"Ah yes, um. I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to ask you questions like that. I'm sorry about that." He apologises. I smiled at him and nodded my head. "No worries, Sir. And I forgive you. No need to worry." I said.

"Zack picked the right one." He said and I blushed. Huh?

"Um thank you?" I said shyly and he chuckles a little. "Enjoy your day and I hope you don't kill the entire family your sim has." He added quickly and I let out a little laugh. He smiles and goes to get himself some coffee.

I guess he's not so bad after all.
_____

They left the office and I was left alone with Master Zack. Once again, he goes back to his work and ignores me completely.

Geez, what's so impor-

"Sam?" Oh he finally notices me?

"Yes, Sir?" I asked. He tells me to come closer to him and I did. "What do you need me for, Sir?"

"Nothing. Just give me kiss, Sam." He demands and I blushed.

"With pleasure, Sir."

||edited||