➸ ain't for gold

Zack

The doctor smiles and gave me a nod. "Congratulations, he's pregnant." He said happily. Tears were brimming in Sam's eyes after what Dr. Rogue said.

My mouth gasped open and I felt a hand touch mine. Sam. "I'm pregnant." He said throughout the tear that were falling on his face. "I know." I said and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Dr. Rogue." I said and he nods his head. "No problem." He said. I walked towards him and pulled my hand to shake his. He shook it and smiled. He congratulate me once more and told me that we were okay to go home.

I pulled Sam of the bed and we walked out the room. He held my hand as we walked. I smiled to myself and pulled out my phone with my other hand. I texted them telling them that Sam was pregnant. I put my phone back in my pocket and finally, we arrived at the car.

I drove us back to the mansion, while hearing Sam talking about how happy he is right now.
____

"No way! How is that fucking possible?" Carl asked me but I just shrug my shoulders. "I have no idea, man. It just happened." I said. Carl nods his head and pat my shoulder.

"That's fucking awesome." He said to me.

Carl, Jermaine, Dean and Kane came straight away to the mansion after I told them about what had happened earlier. And Carl was the most stunned out of the five of us.

"Call him Jeremy." Jermaine suggested and I rolled my eyes.

"Or Autumn." Carl said. "But the babe's a boy." Kane says. Carl frowns and puts on a thinking face. Then out of the sudden, I hear a CRASH and a vase crashing then breaking upstairs.  I quickly ran upstairs, finding broken glass near the window and a crying Sam on the floor.

"Sam. What happened?!" I asked him, worried. He holds onto me and cried on my shoulder. The others went upstairs and asked us what's wrong but I don't know.

"Someone was here, I swear! He crashed into the window and pushed me as I was walking out our bedroom. And now he's gone, I-I don't know where he went! He was trying to k-kill me, Zack! The baby, the baby! He pushed me, what if something happened to the ba-baby?!" He stuttered. I held him close and he hugged me. "Shush, calm down. I'll call someone, okay? Calm down." I said and he cries more on my shoulders.

"You're going to be fine. I'll be here with you, no matter what. I promise." I said gently. He nods his head and I wiped his tears away.

"What happened?" Kane asked and I told him as I pick up Sam, who was still crying.

I carried him up from the floor and to the bedroom. I lie him on it and kissed him on his forehead. I told him to take a rest and he did as told. In just 10 seconds, he fell asleep.

I smiled and the door swung open. The four of my friends got inside and each of them find themselves a seat.

"I investigated the mansion. The lunatic is a professional, crashed in from the 3rd floor, pushed Sammie, then crashed out on the 2nd. Seems like nothing was taken. The dude probably wasn't here to steal shit. He ju-"

"He just wanted to hurt him." Dean interrupted and we nodded our heads.

"I'm not letting that happen. Call for back-up." I said.

"Relax Zack. It was just one guy." Jermaine said, putting a hand on my shoulder, trying to comfort me. I slapped it away and glared at him. "What if it happens again?" I asked barely-softly.

They kept quiet. "If you guys aren't going to help me, fine. You can let yourself out, you know where the door is." I said rudely. I regretted it though.

"Dude, shut up. We're going to help you, I'll call the others about this and you, Zack, stop being a smartass and make a plan. Carl help me with the window upstairs, you gotta tape?" Jermaine said-asked. I rummaged through the drawers and only found some weird ass pictures, which I don't remember how it got there. "Nope." I said to him.

"Then the repairman it is. Come on Carl, we're gonna be investigators today." He said to Carl, Carl just nodded.

I looked at Kane and Dean and saw that each of them were talking on the phone. Probably telling the others about the situation.

We can't call for the police because that would just cause more trouble for us and whoever is involved. Some of us are gangleaders, one is a crimelord, some are related to the mafia, two are mob bosses and the other two owns a legal company (which one is me, so phew! Thank God.). So we're pretty much on our own.

But we got it under control.

At least, I hope so.

// edited //

I'm so proud of this chapter for some reason.