Part 36: To The Pridelands

A/N: Hey everybody! Above is a picture of me and my two other sisters

A/N: Hey everybody! Above is a picture of me and my two other sisters... And yes,we're triplets... I'm the one with the "Kimberly Suzanne"... Hehehe,we look almost exactly alike huh? Anyways,enjoy the story!

Nerria's POV:

We've been looking everywhere but there's still no sign of Katelyn so we decided to go to the boys... We managed to catch up to them.

Me: Kion! Lexander! Raijan! Troydde!

The boys: Huh? *turns around* NERRIA?!

Me: Hey.

Kion: Have you seen Katelyn yet?

Coleth: Nope.

Troydde: Then what are you doing here?

Me: We looked everywhere but we can't find her so we decided to come with you guys.

Kion: Alright,but we're headed towards the Pridelands. *sighs*

Everybody (except Kion): WE'RE HEADED WHERE?!

Kion: The Pridelands! Ugh! *rolls eyes*

Raijan: You never said that we were headed there!

Kion: Well,sorry! *sarcastically rolls eyes* Come on!

Kion's POV:

I hate this. My Dad is gonna give me a huge punishment when we get there but oh well. After about an hour of walking,we finally made it. Oh Great Kings help me! My Dad is gonna kill me!

Bunga: Kion?

Me: Eh,hi Bunga.

Bunga: Guys! Kion's back!

Mom,Dad,Kiara,Ono,Beshte,Kovu,Nuka,Vitani,and Zira (yes,Zira is good now and has been accepted back in the Pridelands): KION! *runs towards me*

Mom: Where were you?!

Dad: We were so worried,son!

Me: Eh,hi! I was at Lerixland again... Hehehe...

Kiara: Little brother,don't run off like that again!

Me: Hehehe... I won't.

Bunga: Uh,Kion? Who are they? *points at Nerria,Troydde,Lexander,Raijan,Coleth,and Jeymi*

Me: Oh,ahem... This is Nerria,Troydde,Lexander,Raijan,Coleth,and Jeymi... They're Fuli's friends.

Mom,Dad,Kiara,Ono,Beshte,Kovu,Nuka,Vitani,and Zira: FULI'S FRIENDS?!

Me: Yup. She's still alive and she's with Rafiki now. She's at Lerixland

Dad: Wait,Rafiki is at Lerixland? We've been looking all over for him!

Nerria: I can get him if you want... I am a cheetah of course. And maybe I can get Fuli to come here,too.

Me: Okay,but hurry!

Nerria: I'm on it! *runs off*

Mom: What brings them here?

Me: They're looking for a cheetah named Katelyn.

Bunga: Wait,did you just say Katelyn? She's at the lair right now!

Raijan: Really?!

Bunga: Yup! Come on! *leads us to the lair*

Katelyn's POV:

I was in the Lion Guard's lair when I heard someone call my name.

'Katelyn! Katelyn! Katelyn!'

Me: Huh?

Raijan: Katelyn! *runs to me and hugs me making me choke*

Me: R-Raijan? I-I can't b-breathe!

Raijan: Oops! *lets go* Sorry! Hehehe... *blushes*

Me: What are you doing here?

Then I saw the others... I'm guessing they were looking for me... Hehe...

Jeymi: Oh Katelyn! We've been looking all over for you! Aha! I knew it!

Me: Sorry... I was just,sorta embarassed when I got angry at Raijan. *looks down*

Raijan: It's okay Katey...

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

At the studio...

Me: Fuli!

Fuli: Ugh! Hi Katey.

Me: You okay?

Fuli: Sorta.

Me: We need Rafiki.

Rafiki: I'm here.

Me: Good! Take care of her would ya?

Rafiki: Yes ma'am.

Kion: Gah! *paces back and forth* He wasn't freaking out a while ago... What happened to him?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

A/N: I think I can tell you what's going on now... Fuli's having cubs! Yes,"cubs" 'cause she's having quadruplets! Two girls and two boys! Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!! Too many? Hahaha! And here she's almost an adult so don't go saying "She's WHAT?! SHE'S TOO YOUNG!". And this is my story so don't go on complaining,got it? Hope you liked the story! Katelyn out!

~Katelyn