Part 31: Meeting Her Again And The Big Truth

A/N: My birthday is in two days! *squeals* Can't wait to become 11 years old! 6th grade,here I come!

Kion's POV:

I was running when I bumped into a cheetah. It was Fuli! Err... I mean 'Ihidi'.

Me: Eh,sorry Ihidi... Didn't see you there.

Ihidi: Hakuna Matata. Wait,WHAT?!

Me: What?

Ihidi: Hakuna Matata... It means no worries. How did she...

Me: Where did you learn that from?

Ihidi: I dunno? I just figured it out myself. This is weird.

Me: Oh,okay. What're you doing?

Ihidi: Chasing a cheetah.

Me: Chasing a cheetah?

Ihidi: Yup.

Me: Why?

Ihidi: I was chasing a cheetah named Katelyn... She's one of my friends... I saw her crying so I chased after her. She said I should leave her alone and now I can't find her.

Me: How about I help you?

Ihidi: That'd be great! Asante!

Me: Hakuna Matata.

Ihidi: Hey,how about I introduce you to my friends and family? They can help,too.

Me: Sure!

Ihidi's POV:

I bumped into Kion,seriously! Why am I so clumsy today?!

Me: Hey everybody!

Jeymi (Mom): There you are! Did you find Katelyn?

Me: No.

Raijan: Ah! I'm gonna lose it! Where is she?! *pacing back and forth*

Troydde,Lexander,Nerria,Coleth,Mom,and I just smirked at his concern for Katey.

Raijan: *notices that we're smirking* WHAT?! AREN'T YOU GUYS WORRIED?!

Lexander: Of course we are! It's just... We never seen you so worried for Katelyn before.

Me: Guys,I wanna introduce you to someone.

Mom: Who?

Me: You can come in now.

Kion walks in.

Kion: H-hi.

Raijan: Uhhhh... Ihidi? Who's this?

Me: This is-

I got cut off by Kion.

Kion: I am Prince Kiongozi,youngest and second son of King Simba and Queen Nala of the Pridelands. Youngest brother to Princess Kiara and Prince Kopa. I am also leader and fiercest member of the Lion Guard. My grandfather was former king,Mufasa and my great uncle is Taka or well known as Scar... I am also gifted with the Roar Of The Elders. Wait,HE'S A PRINCE?! I did not see that coming.

Everybody (except Kion): WHAT?!

Me: Wait,so you're a prince?! Why didn't you tell me?

Kion: I didn't have much time to introduce myself when I met you so you never got to know me very well.

Me: Okay.

Nerria: *looks at Kion's right shoulder* Hey,Ihidi has that mark on her right shoulder as well. *points at the mark on Kion's shoulder*

Me: *looks at the mark* Oh yeah! But... How is that even... Possible?

Kion: This is the Mark Of The Lion Guard.

Me: Lion Guard? What's that?

Kion: The Lion Guard is a team that protects the Pridelands,where I live. It contains the leader and the fiercest member,which is me since I'm gifted with the Roar Of The Elders,the strongest,which is Beshte,a hippo,the bravest,which is Bunga,a honey badger,the keenest of sight,which is Ono,an egret,and the fastest,which is- *starts crying*

Me: Are you alright?

Kion: Y-yeah... It's just,the fastest member is Fuli,she's a cheetah. She died about three months ago... She looks exactly like you Ihidi. The only difference is your three scars.

Me: Is that why you called me 'Fuli' when you met me?

Kion: *nods* Fuli was a brave cheetah,sometimes cheaky,but she was really nice,well,sometimes atleast. She became my girlfriend and we were supposed to be bethroted but she died. *cries*

Me: I'm so sorry for your lose.

Kion: It's not your fault.

Rafiki's POV:

Prince Kion doesn't know I followed him... I over heard him talking about Fuli,he thinks that Ihidi is Fuli,which she is. Mufasa told me everything. I went inside the den where Prince Kion was.

Kion: *sees me* Rafiki? What're you doing here?

Me: I followed you young prince.

Ihidi (which I know 'cause I met her about a month ago): Rafiki! *runs towards me and hugs me* Been a while old monkey.

Me: Ha ha! Yes it has!

Kion: Wait,you two know each other?

Ihidi: Well,yeah! We met about a month ago.

Kion: But,Rafiki is our shaman. What was he doing-

I cut off Kion.

Me: I was looking for any clues of Fuli's death. And I think it's time that I tell you all.

Ihidi and Kion: Tell us what?

Me: Ihidi,you are Fuli!

Everybody (except me): WHAT?!

Kion: So,I was right this whole time?!

Me: *nods* Yes,you were Prince Kiongozi! And I think it's time for me to bring back Fuli's memory!

Everybody (except me): WHAT?!

Ihidi (Fuli): Y-you can do that?

Me: Ha ha! Of course I can! I am a shaman after all!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Kion: Advance Happy Birthday Katey!

Me: Awwwwwwww... Thanks! *blushes*

Fuli: I can't believe in just two days you'll be eleven years old! I can't wait! *squeals*

Kion: Same here!

Me: You guys are the best friends I could ever have! Give me a hug! *hugs Kion and Fuli*

Kion and Fuli: Same to you.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡