Part 22: The Heart Can't Stop

Back at The Cheetah Kingdom... Everybody stopped crying.

Zach: *glares at Kion* THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! KILLER TACKLE! *Killer Tackles Kion*

Kion: *roars with pain* MY FAULT?! HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?! IT WASN'T ME WHO STOLE THE GIRL I LOVED! *uses the Roar Of The Elders on Zach*

Zach: *hits a rock and blacks out*

Avery: Zach! *approaches Zach* Zach? *nudges Zach*

Zach: *breathes*

Avery: *sighs with relief* Thank the Ancient Cheetahs (cheetah version of the Great Kings)!

Simba: Kion! We need to talk! *leaves*

Kion: *sighs and follows Simba out of the cave*

With Simba and Kion...

Simba: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! YOU KNOW THAT THE ROAR OF THE ELDERS IS A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!

Kion: Yes Dad... I know.

Simba: Kion,The Roar Of The Elders is used to protect others not hurt others!

Kion: I know...

Simba: Kion,this serves as a warning. If you ever attack others using the roar,I don't know if you can roar the Roar Of The Elders again. So think things through before you act. Did I make myself clear?

Kion: Yes Dad...

Simba: Good! *goes back inside*

Kion: *sighs then follows Simba*

Simba: Will he be okay?

Friksilde (Frik-seel-d,the Cheetah Kingdom's shaman): He will but he'll need some rest. *leaves*

Simba: I'm terribly sorry for what my son has done. I don't know what had gotten into him.

Franklin: It's okay Simba... I'm sure he just couldn't accept what happened to Fiona.

Simba: *nods*

Frelisse: Can you and the others stay for Fiona's funeral?

Simba: Of course.

Frelisse: Thank you.

A/N: Hey everybody! You missed me? Hahaha!😂 I finally updated! I found a stable connection here so thank you Great Kings and Ancient Cheetahs! The next chapter will be updated later. Don't forget to comment and vote! Katelyn out!

~Katelyn