Part 14: The Reiunion And The Broken Hearted Lion Cub

After about three hours of walking,Fuli and Queen Frelisse made it to The Cheetah Kingdom.

Frelisse: Here we are Fiona! Home sweet home! *smiles at Fuli*

Fuli: *smiles back then gulps* Mother,I'm nervous.

Frelisse: Don't be princess. *hugs Fuli* I'll always be by your side.

Fuli: *smiles* Thanks Mother.

Frelisse: Now come on.

The two went to Cheetah Rock (Sorry if I copied most of The Lion Guard XD) where the royal family lives and where all the animals in The Cheetah Kingdom gathered.

Melany: *spots Queen Frelisse and Fuli then goes to Cheetah Rock* It's them! They're here!

Franklin: Everybody! Get ready!

Queen Frelisse and Fuli arrived.

Frelisse: Hello everyone!

The animals cheered.

Fuli: Hey guys!

Fil,Fheriz,Melany,Zach,Amaiah,Avery,Mist,Michelle,and Mark: Fiona!

Fuli: It's nice to see you guys!

Fheriz: *hugs Fuli* Same here sis.

Avery: So,any cute boys in The Pride Lands?

Amaiah: *hits Avery on the head* Avery!

Avery: Ow! What?!

Fuli: *giggles* Well,there is this lion cub.

Avery: Really?! What's his name?! Tell me all about him! Is he single?! Oh! Tell me! Tell me!

Fuli: *giggles* Let's talk inside.

Everyone (except for Fuli): Sure!

The friends went inside.

Avery: So? Tell us all about him!

Fuli: *giggles* Alright! Alright! His name is Kion,he's sweet,handsome,and he's the fiercest member of The Lion Guard.

Amaiah: Lion Guard? What's a Lion Guard?

Fuli: The Lion Guard is just like The Cheetah Warriors,they protect The Pride Lands and are also made up by the fiercest,fastest,bravest,strongest,and the keenest of sight. Only Kion has a special power called The Roar Of The Elders where all the great kings of the past roar with him,almost similar to The Roar Of The Ancestors. Since Kion had the roar,he was chosen as leader and the fiercest member.

Fil: Who was the strongest?

Fuli: The strongest was Beshte,he's a hippo. He's really strong,he can lift almost anything.

Melany: And the keenest of sight?

Fuli: The keenest of sight was Ono,he's an egret. Ono can see almost anything around him.

Zach: How about the best member? The bravest?

Fuli: Well... The bravest was Bunga,he's a honey badger.

Zach: A honey badger?! Aw man!

Fuli: *giggles* Let me finish! Bunga was really annoying and he was Kion's bestfriend. Bunga was adopted by a meercat named Timon and a warthog named Pumbaa. They were inseperable! Infact,Bunga was also like a brother to King Simba,the king of The Pride Lands since King Simba was also adopted by Timon and Pumbaa when he was seen in the desert when he was a cub.

Fheriz: And the fastest?

Fuli: The fastest is yours truly!

Everyone (except for Fuli): *laughs*

Zach: You're kidding right?!

Fuli: Nope!

Fheriz: But you're the slowest cheetah around!

Fuli: That changed when I left.

Fheriz: Alright then.

Avery: So,this Kion. Is he your boyfriend or something?

Amaiah: *hits Avery on the head again* Avery!

Avery: Ow! You gotta stop doing that! I didn't do anything!

Amaiah: *rolls eyes*

Fuli: Well... *blushes* Me and Kion are bethroved.

Zach: WHAT?!

Fuli: *shocked*

Zach: I... I gotta go. *runs off while crying.

Mark and Fil: Zach! * follows him*

I finally updated! Well... It was only minutes ago when I updated but I updated! Babydoglove I used your idea but in this chapter Zach only got hurt because Fuli was bethroved but he has a crush on her but I'll try to make your idea work. Don't forget to comment and vote! And I would appreciate it if you guys give me some ideas for the following chapters! Thanks! Katelyn out!

~Katelyn