Part 9: Fuli Tells The Truth

The Lion Guard still kept walking.

Kion: Ono! Are we there yet?

Ono: Nope! Still need to walk a little bit more!

Fuli: Or in your case! Fly! Uggghhhh... Getting to Kion didn't took so long how come now that we're going home,it's taking FOREVER?!

Ono: That's because we took the long way!

Kion,Fuli,Bunga,Beshte: What?!

Ono: Sorry guys! It's just... The shorter way is too dangerous at this time... I saw some jackals and other outsiders.

Kion: Well,it's better to go the LONG way than getting ourselves killed.

Fuli: Yeah,but it seems like you're forgetting that ONE OF US HAS A LEG INJURY!

Kion: Hey! You do realize that I'm carrying you Fuli?!

Fuli: That's not what I meant Kion!

Kion: Alright then? Maybe we should split up?

Fuli: What?! Are you NUTS?! If we split up some of us might get lost and we have to find them again! Besides,Ono can see if we're getting closer.

Ono: Affirmative Fuli! We are getting closer!

Fuli: See? *looks at Kion*

Kion: Yeah,you were right.

After about 20 minutes or so,The Lion Guard made it to the Pride Lands. (That was a long way! XD)

Fuli: Finally!

Kion: Yeah!

Fuli: *looks at Kion* (In her mind: I better go tell him... We're leaving in a week... I should've told him by now.) Uhhhh... Kion? Can I talk to you?... *looks around* Alone?

Kion: Sure!

Bunga: Will be in the meadow if you need us! *leaves with Ono and Beshte*

Kion: So,what did you wanted to talk about?

Fuli: Well,you see... It's... (in her mind: You can do this Fuli! Just go and tell him!)My mom is back and... She told me that she'd be bringing me with her in a week and... I don't think I'd be coming back.

Kion: *shocked face* Why... Why didn't you told me?

Fuli: I was afraid that you might get mad at me. *looks down*

Kion: *nuzzles Fuli* Sorry if you thought it that way.

Fuli: *looks at Kion* Sooooo... You're not mad?

Kion: Of course not! Shocked but not mad.

Fuli: Good... Now I have to tell my mom I have a leg injury and she's so gonna kill me!

Kion: *laughs* Maybe not that far.

Fuli: *giggles*

Sorry guys if it's too short... I'm tired from the trip... I just got home... Thanks to everyone who added this story to theire reading lists! Don't forget to comment and vote!

~Katelyn