Part 35: Katelyn Meets The Royal Family (Kiara,Simba,And Nala)

A/N: This story reached 4.13K views,241 votes,and 295 comments! Woohoo! Above is a picture that I made. Enjoy the story!

Beshte's POV:

So,here we are giving Katelyn a tour of the Pridelands.

Bunga: So,this the waterhole where Beshte and the hippos live. (I don't know if this is true)

Me: Hey Dad!

Basi (Did I get his name right?)(Dad): Hello Beshte. *looks at Katelyn* Ooh,a visitor. What's your name young lady?

Katelyn: *giggles* Katelyn.

Dad: Hello Katelyn. I'm Basi,Beshte's dad. Welcome to the Pridelands!

Katelyn: Nice meeting you Basi and thank you.

Bunga: Now,our next stop,the meadow. (Wait,what? The meadow? It's pretty obvious where that is but eh... Hehe XD)

(I'm really lazy today so let's skip the tour XD)

We're back at the lair.

Katelyn: The Pridelands sure is beautiful.

Bunga: We know!

Me: That's why we really love it here. And the animals are really friendly here,too.

Ono: Well,atleast some are.

Kiara: *approaches us* Lion Guard! What are you doing here?! Shouldn't you guys be helping us find Kion?! And have you seen Rafiki?!

Bunga: To answer all your questions Kiara,we're here because we gave Katelyn a tour,and yes,we should be helping but again,we gave Katelyn a tour,and no,we haven't seen Rafiki.

Kiara: Who's Katelyn?

Katelyn: I'm Katelyn. You must be Princess Kiara. *bows down* It's an honor to meet you your majesty.

Kiara: It's nice to meet you Katelyn. And yes,I am Princess Kiara but you can call me by my name. Are you new here?

Katelyn: Well,actually,I'm lost but the Lion Guard gave me a tour here so I think I might be staying here for a while. If you don't mind that is.

Kiara: Of course I don't mind. Where are you from?

Katelyn: Lerixland.

Kiara: Lerixland? Hmmmm... I heard of that place. Kion used to tell us about that place. He says it's like his 'second home'.

Simba: *approaches us with Queen Nala* Kiara! There you are! Have you seen-... *looks at Katelyn* Who's this cheetah?

Katelyn: I'm Katelyn. You are King Simba,am I right? And the lioness next to you is Queen Nala? It's nice to meet you,your majesties. *bows down*

Simba: Yes,we are. Where are you from Katelyn?

Katelyn: Lerixland,sir,

Nala: Lerixland? Kion told us about that place. Are you lost?

Katelyn: Yes,I am. And,if you don't mind,can I stay here? I really have nowhere else to go.

Simba: Of course you can. And if you like,you could stay with us at Pride Rock.

Katelyn: Really? I'd love to!

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Me: *gets bumped by Gizmo* Ouch! Gizmo!

Gizmo: Sorry!

Chris: Wait,why are we still here?

Joy: I have no idea.

Me: Can you guys stay here? I really need some company on the shorts like this one since Geli has badminton practice and the Lion Guard characters are working on an episode.

Joy: No problem.

Me: Yay! One question though,Chris,do you like Joy? *smirks*

Chris: Uhhhhh... O/////O (If you see "O/////O",it means blushing while surprised. But if you see ">/////<",then it means blushing with embarassment. And if you see "^/////^" it means blushing with shyness or blushing happily) Maybe?

Me: *squeals* JoRis! JoRis! JoRis! JoRis! I think JoRis (Joy X Chris) is my fav ship now. Next to KioUli (Kion X Fuli).

Joy: Hehehe. ^/////^

Kion: Hey Katey!

Me: Kion? What are you doing here? Don't you have an episode to work on?

Kion: I just came here to tell you that Fuli is,you-know-what again.

Me: Oh God! Come on! *runs outside with Kion*

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

A/N: Don't ask what "you-know-what" is 'cause I'm not gonna answer it... Anyways,hope you liked the story! More chapters on the way! Katelyn out!

~Katelyn