Part 4: Kion's Confession

The two were heading to Pride Rock,and Kion was still silent untill Fuli broke the silence.

"Okay,you have to start talking to me sooner or later!" Fuli told Kion.

"Ughhhhh,what do you want me to say anyways?!" Kion told Fuli angrily.

Fuli was shocked at first but then realized what she had done to make Kion angry at her.

"Look,Kion I was just kidding when I said that you were jealous! I didn't know that you would take it seriously! I'm sorry." Fuli apologized.

"Hmmmmm... Fine! I forgive you!" Kion said.

"You do?" Fuli asked happily

"Yup!" Kion said with a smirk on his face while looking at Fuli.

"Why does your smirk bother me so much?" Fuli asked joking.

"Beats me! Maybe you're just paralyzed by my good looks." Kion said and then he winked at Fuli.

"Ha,ha,ha! Very funny!" Fuli said sarcasticly while rolling her eyes but smirking.

The two reached Pride Rock and it was night time.

"Well I better go! Bye Kion!" Fuli said.

"Fuli wait!" Kion called Fuli before she could leave.

"What is it Kion?" Fuli asked approaching Kion.

"Well,it's late and... How about you sleep here tonight?" Kion asked Fuli.

"Will your dad allow it?" Fuli asked.

"Of course he will!" Kion told Fuli.

"If you say so!" Fuli said.

That night,Fuli was trying to sleep at Pride Rock. Fuli couldn't sleep because she was thinking about what will Kion say when he finds out that she's gonna leave the Pride Lands and ain't coming back? Then she heard Kion talking in his sleep.

"I love you Fuli." Kion said while sleeping.

"What?!" Fuli shouted but not so loud that all the lions at Pride Rock would hear.

Kion woke up.

"Huh?! Fuli what's wrong?" Kion asked Fuli.

"Well,I heard a certain lion cub sleep talking and says "I love you Fuli"." Fuli said trying to immitate how Kion said the last sentence.

Kion blushed hard.

"You heard?!" Kion asked.

"Yup! Kion tell me,do you really love me?" Fuli asked Kion.

Kion took a deep breath and said,"I do".

Fuli was lost at words.

(Author: Will Fuli admit her feelings to Kion as well? Wait for the next chapter to find out! Don't forget to leave a comment and vote! Thanks to the people who voted the last chapter. I apreciate it!)