Part 24: Time Skip

In this chapter,Kion and Fuli or Ihidi are now teenagers... So are theire friends. Fuli/Ihidi has grown to be a beautiful teenage cheetah and Kion is now taller and his mane tuff became longer. With Fuli/Ihidi...

Coleth's POV:

Ihidi has been with us for about three months now and I admit that she's grown prettier than the first time we met. Today is my birthday and now I'm eight months old.

Ihidi: Happy birthday Nicole! Wow... She used my real name for the first time... I hate it 😑...

Me: Thanks! AND DON'T CALL ME NICOLE!

Ihidi: But it is your real name. *smirks* The smirk makes me feel uncomfortable 😕...

Me: I know... It's just that I really really hate it!

Ihidi: *rolls eyes* Okay.

Me: *giggles*

Raijan: Happy birthday little sis!

Me: Thanks Raijan!

Raijan: Anytime! *winks* Was it just me,or did it look like he winked at Ihidi and not me? Hmmmmmm... Interesting 😏...

Me: Raijan,can we talk?

Raijan: Sure!

Me and Raijan went outside.

Raijan: Sooooo... What do you want to talk about?

Me: When you said "anytime" and winked... Did you just winked at Ihidi?

Raijan: *blushes* W-well... Maybe?

Me: Aha! I knew it! You like Ihidi,don't you?!

Raijan: Shhhh... Nobody must know about it,not even Mom,okay?

Me: *rolls eyes* Fine.

Nobody's POV:

With Kion...

Ono's POV:

It's been three months since Fuli's death and Kion still haven't moved on... We're now in the Pridelands and we're in The Lion Guard's lair... Kion is looking at Rafiki's paintings of Fuli.

Me: *approaches Kion* Kion,you okay?

Kion: Yeah... I just miss Fuli... That's all.

Me: *sighs* Kion,it's been three months and we're teenagers now. You should've moved on atleast a little by now.

Kion: *sighs* You're right Ono... Thanks. *smiles* Well that was quick 😕...

Me: Anything for a friend.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Ono: Thank Mufasa! You finally made me a POV!

Me: *rolls eyes*

Kion: When are you making POV's of the others?

Me: I still don't know... It's based on the chapter...

Kion: Okay.

Fuli: Finally! I'm back in the story!

Me: *smirks at Kion*

Kion: *glares at me* Don't even dare saying it!

Me: Oh fine! *rolls eyes*

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Above is my drawing of The Lion Guard Mark... Hope you guys like it! Please rate it! Don't forget to comment and vote! Katelyn out!

~Katelyn