Part 11: Kion And Queen Frelisse's Talk

Beshte: Who knew Fuli-... I mean Princess Fiona's life before was sooooo perfect!

Bunga: Yeah! Princess Fiona,why did you even came here to The Pride Lands when your life was so Zuka Zama?!

Fiona: Four things. One,do NOT call me Princess Fiona or Fiona in any circumstances. Two,I wanted to forget about what happened to Mist even though it was really hard for me to leave the kingdom. Three,I was getting bored because my older brother Fil started practicing being king and my older sister Fheriz was always busy hunting with her friends,Mother and Father was always busy ruling the kingdom and my friends were always helping out with theire families in hunting since I was the youngest in my family and in all of our groups,I still wasn't old enough to hunt yet. I came here when I was old enough. And four,if I didn't came here,I wouldn't have met you guys. *Fiona smiled after her explaination*

Kion: Yeah. Oh and I like calling you PRINCESS FIONA! I think it's cute. *Kion smirked*

Fiona: *rolls eyes*

Frelisse: Kion,can we talk?

Kion: *gulps* Uhhmmmm... Sure your majesty.

Frelisse: *begins leading Kion to a nearby tree*

Kion: So what did you wanted to talk about your majesty?

Frelisse: Kion,please,call me Aunt Frelisse.

Kion: Uhhmmm... Okay uhhh... Aunt Frelisse.

Frelisse: Now,Fiona told me a lot about you.

Kion: She did?

Frelisse: *giggles* Yes she did... And I could tell that you like her and that she likes you,too.

Kion: *blushes* We-well...

Frelisse: No need to say anything... You see,once I got here,everynight I ask her how her day was and then she ends up talking about you instead. And just by the looks of it,you and Fiona seem to be a perfect match! It's been a while since Fiona talked about a guy... The last time she talked about a guy was when she was bethroted.

Kion: Wait... Princess Fiona's BETHROTED?!

Frelisse: Before,but the guy she was supposed to marry died because of an attack by another kingdom. Rick,the guy Fiona was bethroted to,loved Fiona and Fiona loved him back. Rick saved Fiona when the other kingdom attacked and he was always remembered as a hero. Now Kion,since you and Fiona love each-other... I'm gonna let her stay in the kingdom for only two weeks... Once she's back here,I'm expecting you to take care of her. Is that okay with you?

Kion: Yes Aunt Frelisse and don't worry,I'll always keep an eye on her but I won't be too protective to lock her up in a cave. *laughs*

Frelisse: *giggles* Good.

Kion and Queen Frelisse went back.

Fiona: So,what did you guys talked about?

Frelisse: Fiona,I'll let you stay in the kingdom for two weeks then you can come back here. And Kion said that he'll take care of you.

Fiona: Really?!

Frelisse: Really.

Fiona: *hugs her mom and smiles*

Kion: Well then Princess Fiona,looks like you are coming back.

Fiona: Yeah. AND DON'T CALL ME PRINCESS FIONA OR FIONA!

Everyone: *laughs*

Fuli's gonna come back! Yay! Oh and just a reminder. Fiona or Princess Fiona is Fuli. I made everything up though. Don't forget to comment and vote! Katelyn out!

~Katelyn