Part 7: Hakuna Matata (No Worries)

Okay,at Part 6 it was all about Fuli and now,it has Kion back! Yay! I might add some of my ocs in some chapters like Part 3: Kion Gets Jealous and Part 6: Fuli's Thoughts. Well,hope you guys enjoy!

Kion: *stops running* Oh great! Where am I? Ughhhh... I have to go back to Fuli! *looks at the sky then sits down* Grandfather Mufasa? Are you there?

Mufasa: *appears* Yes Kion?

Kion: Grandfather! Can you tell me where I am? And can you help me go back to Fuli?

Mufasa: Kion,I can not tell you where you are nor I can help you go back to Fuli.

Kion: Then what should I do?

Mufasa: You have to figure that out yourself. *disappears*

Kion: Grandfather! Wait! *sighs and looks down* Now what am I going to do?

*rustling sound*

Kion: *stands up* Huh? *turns around and hears more rustling* Who's there? *growls* Show yourself! *ejects claws*

Bunga: Kion!

Kion: Bunga? What are you doing here?

Bunga: We're here to look for you!

Kion: We? What do you mean by 'we'?

Ono,Beshte,and Fuli appear.

Kion: Ono? Beshte? *looks at Fuli* Fuli?! *runs towards Fuli* What are you doing here?! Are you alright?! Is your paw feeling better?!

Fuli: Woah,woah,woah! Easy there! Don't worry,I'm fine!

Kion: *sighs with relief* You shouldn't be wandering off all willy-nilly!

Fuli: *stares at Kion confusingly* Uhhhh... Hello? So it's me who's 'wandering off all will-nilly'?! What about you?! You shouldn't be worried about me! I should be worried about you! You heard Rafiki! I'll be fine! Atleast you know what's happening with me! You think I wasn't worried about you?! I felt like I was gonna die! If something happens to you I don't think I could forgive myself knowing that it was my fault that you wandered off!

Kion *looked shocked* I... I'm sorry Fuli. It's just... I couldn't accept you out of the Guard. *cries a tear out*

Fuli: *nuzzles Kion* I'm sorry,too Kion. We better go back home.

Kion: Where exactly is 'home'?

Ono: Don't worry I know the way! Follow me!

Kion,Fuli,Beshte,and Bunga: *follows Ono*

Will the Guard find theire way home? Find out in the next chapter! Oh and I won't be able to post any chapters soon,you guys will have to wait for about four or five days 'cause I'm gonna go somewhere... Anyways,check out my new story Ask The Lion Guard! Comment some questions related to the series and The Lion Guard Characters will answer! And stay tuned for my upcoming new stories The Lion Guard Truth Or Dare and Fierce And Fast (A Kion×Fuli Fanfiction) Bloopers! Don't forget to comment and vote! More chapters on the way!