Part 30: Brotherhood Ruined

Kion's POV:

In a few hours... The Cheetah Kingdom came... I wonder how they'll react?

Aunt Frelisse: Hello Kion.

Me: Hello Aunt Frelisse. *smiles*

Aunt Frelisse: I see you still remember that name I thought you. *smiles*

Me: Of course I do. *smiles* Right this way Aunt Frelisse.

Aunt Frelisse: *follows me*

Dad: Hello everybody,we are gathered here for a special announcement. Kion,*looks at me* may you please tell them what happened?

Me: Yes Dad. *gets infront* Hello everyone,I know all of you know that,uhmmmmm... Fuli err I mean Princess Fiona is dead. But a few hours ago,I bumped into her.

I could here some murmers like "What?","How is that possible?","But Princess Fiona is dead.",and "Is he sure?".

King Franklin: Are you sure,Prince Kion?

Me: Yes,but she acted weird though,and she had three scars on her right eye. Must of been from the attack of the lion cub about three months ago. And she said that her name was 'Ihidi'.

Fheriz: Ihidi?

Zach: Sooooo... You're saying that she changed her name to 'Ihidi'?

Me: Well,I think she didn't change it. When I saw her,I immediately called her 'Fuli' and she asked who 'Fuli' was... She must've had amnesia.

I heard Kopa whisper to Vitani,Nuka,Kovu,and Kiara "It's a good thing she has amnesia 'cause if she and Kion become together again,I'll kill her." I was furious now. I immediately attacked Kopa. I scratched his shoulder,bit his ear,punched his face,and I sort of uhmmmm... Ripped his tail off.... LITERALLY.

Mom and Dad: Kion! Kopa! Enough!

So I stopped. Then I looked at Kopa who looked like he was about to die... I ran as fast as I could,AWAY from the Pridelands.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Me: *hears a crash* Ah! What's going on there?! Kion?! Fuli?!

Kion: Uhhhh... Sorry Katey... *chuckles nervously*

Me: Okay,what's going on?

Fuli: I was looking for the pendant I left here yesterday when Kion suddenly bumped into me. *glares at Kion*

Kion: Sorry if I wasn't paying attention. I didn't see you.

Fuli: *rolls eyes*

Me: Love birds. *sarcastically rolls eyes and faces back to the computer*

Fuli: WHAT?! *blushes*

Kion: KATEY!!!!! *blushes*

Me: *groans of annoyance* KION! JUST TELL HER ALREADY!!!!!

Kion: OKAY! FULI I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU! Wasn't the confession I expected but it works right?

Fuli: SAY WHAT?! *blushes*

Kion: Gotta go! *rushes outside*

Fuli: Did he just say he has a crush on me?

Me: *nods*

Fuli: *jaw drops* KION! WAIT UP! *chases after Kion*

Me: Love birds. *sarcastically rolls eyes and faces back to the computer*

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡