Part 5: Kion's Troubled Heart

"Are you sure?" Fuli asked.

"Yup." Kion answered.

"Hmmmm... Okay? So I presume that you're gonna ask me to be your girlfriend?" Fuli said.

"Uhhhhh... Not yet,I can wait untill you're ready." Kion said

"Phew! What a relief!" Fuli said.

Kion glanced at her with a confused look.

"Uhmmm... Hehe... I was just relieved that you can wait." Fuli explained.

"Oh,okay." Kion replied.

"How about we go back to sleep?" Fuli suggested.

"Yeah. And I promise that I won't sleep talk again." Kion promised to Fuli.

The two were fast asleep. Fuli was cuddling towards Kion and Kion cuddled back.

In the morning,Bunga woke up Kion and Fuli telling them that the hyenas are attacking the Zebras.

"Lead the way!" Kion demanded.

Soon Kion,Fuli,and Bunga got to the hyenas.

"Janja! Leave the Pride Lands now!" Kion demanded Janja.

"And what if we don't leave?" Janja challenged Kion.

"You know what we're gonna do!" Kion said.

"'Till the Pride Lands end! Lion Guard defend!" The Lion Guard shouted going into action.

"You boys know what to do." Janja told his clan silently glancing at them.

The hyenas went for Fuli. It turns out that they found about how Kion feels about Fuli and they planned on attacking her instead of the others.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!" Fuli screamed with pain falling on to the ground.

"Fuli!" Kion shouted with concern pushing the hyenas away.

Kion used the roar of the elders. Making the hyenas run off. Kion runs towards Fuli.

"Fuli! You alright?!" Kion asked Fuli with concern.

"I guess so. *tries to get up* Ughhh... My... My... My paw! It hurts!" Fuli said with her eyes squeased shut with pain.

"We better bring you to Rafiki. Bunga help me carry Fuli on to Beshte." Kion said.

"Will do." Bunga replied helping Kion with Fuli.

At Rafiki's tree.

"Hmmmm... Well the good news is that Fuli will be alright but the bad news is she can't be able to run or walk without assistance." Rafiki told the Guard.

"So does that mean... I can't be on The Lion Guard?" Fuli asked Rafiki.

Rafiki nods and says,"I'm afraid so."

"No! This can't be!" Kion shedds a tear in his eye.

Then Kion runs off with a troubled heart.

"Kion!" Bunga called but Kion didn't came back.

(Author: Where did Kion go? Find out in the next chapter! After this story is complete I'm gonna make bloopers about this! Expect more stories about The Lion Guard and more Kion x Fuli Fanfictions in the future!)