The sound of my phone ringing snapped me out of thought. What the hell?! Its midnight, who could be calling right now?! Should I answer or not? I mean it is a private number. Oh well, i'ma answer anyways.

"Hello?" I answered nervously.

"Sandra? Its me Abraham"

"What do you want? Its midnight" I asked tiredly.

"Do you have any idea what you just did?" Abraham yelled.

"I told him not to cheat on me and he does that right away! I told him there would be consequences but he was too stupid to lis-"

"Pareces nueva mensa! When Jason gets out of jail, he will find you and make you pay for what you've done. I suggest you take him out of jail right now or else you will suffer really, really bad in the future. Jason always gets what he wants and you're what he wants and I assure you he will get you. Either by choice or by force" Abraham said seriously.

"I'm not scared of him, alright. So next time you see him tell him I ain't scared and he'll never, ever have me again. So he can suck dick and cry all he wants. I gave him far too many chances"

"I don't think you understand what he's capable of. He'll get out of jail really, really fast just because he can. He has people to help him, so its your choice"

"I'm not taking him out of jail" I sighed.

"I warned you Rodriguez, I warned you" Abraham sighed.

"Whatever, I gotta get to sleeping. By Braham" I said.

"Laterz Rodriguez, tell Gloria I said hi"

I then hung up and set my phone down. Fuck Jason, i'm not losing my time or sleep over him anymore. He's outta my life forever now.

4 days before the wedding...

"I can't believe that you chose to have to the wedding here in LA instead of San Diego" I whined getting out of the car.

"Brings back memories doesn't it Sandy?" Abby said looking at the house dreamily. Me and Abby are staying at our parents house for the next four days.

"Why do we have to stay here for a four days Abby? Couldn't we just book a hotel like Mark and Chris?" I whined.

"We gotta spend time with the family before the wedding. Try to make up with mom before you leave. C'com Sandy do it for me" Abby whined. I just rolled my eyes.

"That wench is not my mother" I spat grabbing my suitcase. I only brought one because i'm planning to go shopping to fill up another before I leave.

"You girls need help?" Harry asked stepping out of the house.

"Can you please carry Brandon out of the car. He's asleep" Abby asked.

"Sure" Harry said opening the car door. I just sighed and walked up to the front door with my suitcase.

"After you Ab" I sighed. She just chuckled and walked inside the house immediately to be tackled down by my siblings in a hug. Then my parents and lastly, Nana. I just stood by the door awkwardly.

"Guys I brought Brandon and Sandra with me too" Abby said happily. Soon all eyes were on me.

"Oh I thought it was just you and my grandson. If I would've known Sandra was coming I would've told Nana to fix her bedroom" My mom sighed.

"Bummer Ab, I guess I get to join Mark and Chris at the hotel! Chocolate hot tub, here I come!" I said trying to walk out, but Abby grabbed my forearm before I could leave.