I Think I Wonna Marry You

Start from the beginning

"You look absolutely beautiful!" Julie squeals and Amanda wipes a tear from her eyes. "Definitely the most beautiful bride ever!" Amanda turns me so I can look in the mirror and I gasp at the woman in front of me.

My make up is natural, and my thin hair looks full and voluminous with curls that have been delicately pinned back. The dress is strapless with a sweet heart neckline and is fitted all the way down to my thighs before elegantly flaring out to the floor with a beautiful six inch train. The veil is really big and beautiful with lace trimming.

I smile at the bride in the mirror before turning to look at the girls. "Alex isn't gonna know what to do with himself." Julie says with a bright smile on her face and Amanda envelopes me in a gentle hug. "You are stunning, now let's get you to your man." Her and Julie support me on each side as we make our way down to the living room where they will get ready.

I'm bear footed since its tradition for the bride and groom to not wear shoes on their wedding day. The girls help me sit on the couch while the girls put on elegant brides maid dresses. They're knee length, light yellow dresses with spaghetti straps. They both have nude flats on and their makeup is done to perfection.

Sophia then comes out in a classy cream colored dress that goes to her knees and is long sleeve. She has white flats on her feet, perfect makeup and all of their hair is curled.

"Anna, we have one more surprise for you." Sophia disappears through a door, only to come back in with a mysterious red headed woman.

"Hello, Luna, I'm Jade." I shake her hand and smile at her. "She's a witch that specializes in incurable illnesses, especially man made ones."

I look up at her with hope in my eyes and she smiles soft at me before placing a gentle hand on my forehead and muttering an incantation in what sounds like Russian.

When she finishes I feel a surge of energy flow through me. Julie and Amanda gasp and Sophia places a tall mirror in front of me. I look in awe at the healthy woman in front of me. Gone are the dark circles and sunken in cheeks, my curves are back, my hair isn't missing any patches and there's a light in my eyes that hasn't been there for months.

I bolt up and hug Jade around the neck. "Thank you!" I cry into her shoulder and she hugs me tightly. Words couldn't express how grateful I am for this woman. Thanks to her I have a chance to live a long life with my mate. We can have pups and grand pups! Alex and I will be able to grow old together... He won't have to bury me in a few days.

Jade releases me from the hug and wipes my tears away. "You are so welcome, Anna. I'm glad I was able to give you back your future with your mate." I know she read my mind, and I just smile and hug her one last time.

...

I release a breath in hope of getting rid of some of my nerves and I see Julie and Amanda give me encouraging smiles as they walk down from the porch and disappear from my line of sight.

The scent of the lilac in my bouquet does well to calm me as I walk out the door. When I look up I see Alex with his back to me. Alpha's aren't allowed to see their bride until they reach the back row of seats.

I see Cam, Alex's best man, tap his Alpha on the shoulder. Everyone is looking at me in shock and awe and as soon as Alex sees me he covers his mouth with his hand while tears of sheer joy fill his eyes.

He cries into his hand and Cam hands him a handkerchief. Alex wipes his eyes and a blissful smile fills my face as tears fill my eyes.

I finally reach my mate and he takes my hands in his. Trent stands as our officiant and he's staring at me with absolute shock.