Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids

Vol. 1

Slowly awakening from his vast sleep, Twiggy Ramirez lay in his bed as the sun warmed his eyelids. He smiled contently an rolled off the bed onto the passed out body of his friend and roomate, Pogo, who was surrounded by a mass of aluminum cans. He rolled over Pogo's body and stared at the childish smirk on his face. 

Marilyn strode into the room, arms clasped, with his long black hair in his face. The name "Missy" was inked above his wrist. "Well, that's creepy," he smiled as he looked at the scared and confused face of his dearest friend, Twiggy. 

"Yeah, I'm just glad I don't have to wake up to THAT every morning," he laughed. 

Marilyn walked over to Twiggy and grabbed his hands, lifting him up off the ground. Pogo moaned and rolled over again to show the expression of evil on his face. 

"Ughhh...," whispered Marilyn, "Let's leave before it wakes up." 

Twiggy laughed and went into his large walk-in closet to get ready. Marilyn waited patiently in the den with music blaring throughout the house. Twiggy picke out his favorite dress, the white mesh one. He had worn it so many times that it now looked like an antique mannequin's dress. He slipped it on over his long black braids and sat on the bed while adding on his black panty-hose and boots. He decided to look pretty today, so he went into the bathroom to apply his make-up.

Coming out of the bathroom, Twiggy found Marilyn alongside his own spiritual advisor, George. They were dancing to Rush, one of Twiggy's favorite bands. Marilyn took notice of the effort Twiggy put into applying his make-up. Blue eye shadow covered his eyelids which contrasted the red eyeliner he had on underneath his eyes. His cheeks were covered in a rose-colored blush and his lips with a velvet color. He looked like a little porcelain doll covered in rags. 

They climbed into the limo with Marilyn's escort, Alesandro, and George. The radio hummed, "Tom Sawyer" by Rush and Twiggy sang along. As the vehicle rolled up alongside the studio, they were greeted by Ginger and John. 

"Where's Pogo?" Asked John in frustration. 

"Passed out on Twiggy's floor still, I guess. Apparently, he had too much fun last night, " shrugged Marilyn 

"We can't record without him," huffed Ginger. 

Twiggy glided past them and took out his cell phone. Pogo lay on the floor as the "Love Song" sang from the back pocket of his trench coat. He rolled over and patted his phone.

"What do you want?!" he yelled in an agitated groan. 

"Come down here, man, we've got to record this stuff. Everyone is really ticked off and we've got to get this done. We've got a deadline," advised Twiggy.

"Alright," sighed Pogo, "I'll come down." He moaned and crawled over to the bed, grabbing the posts to lift himself up. He really needed some coffee. Dressed and annoyed, Pogo left the house with the stereo blaring "Fly by Night" and got into his BMW. Driving down the road, keyboard in backseat, he came along a jam in traffic. As he got out to see what was going on, he noticed a car overturned on the side of the road. A truck lay a few feet away smashed into a pole and was now burning. He saw someone laying out of the window of the car. He hesitated for a moment and took a closer look. "Is that Missy?" he thought to himself, "no, it couldn't be. What would she be doing down here in Florida? Maybe she came to see Marilyn. Maybe it was Marilyn's turn to watch their baby, Jayden. What if Jayden was in the car with her? What if they were dead?" All he could do was stand in fear as blood streamed from the girl's head.

What could he do? What could he do?