Bonus Chapter

Eren's p.o.v

I woke up sometime later and Hanji was standing in front of me.

"Oh Hanji? What's up..?" I yawned.

"Eren...do you believe in miracles..?" She asked with a small smile.

"Not all the time....Why?"

"Well there was an accident about 20 minutes ago and the man died, he happened to be the same blood type as Levi so...he's in theatre now getting the transplant."

My face slowly lit up. "What happened to me..?"

"Well it was better late then never. You can go home for the night. I'll call you when it's over." She patted my shoulder.

"Yea...please call." I smiled and got up and began to walk down the hallway. I'm so tired...I feel like I don't have time to be happy right now...

I got in my car and started to drive away. Its pretty dark out, God I'm exhausted I can't keep my eyes ope-

--------
What happened...all I remember was driving home and that was it... Did I even make it home. I slowly opened my eyes and I was in a white room. A hospital room. I turned my head to see an IV stand next to me which was connected to my hand.

Why am I in the hospital? I don't remember anything. I can barely move..the only thing I could move was my arm. I reached over to my phone on the side table. I picked it up and it was completely smashed, it wouldn't turn on. What the hell happened.

Next thing my door slid open and in came a doctor. "Oh good Eren, your finally awake." She smiled.

"Wh-"

"Your probably wondering what happened aren't you?"

"Ah yes..." I looked at Hanji.

"Well the night you left after I gave you the news, you were in a car crash." She told me as she told a seat on the chair beside my bed.

"I was..? I remember nothing.." I said quietly.

"Em...there is something you may react to once I tell you."

"What..?" I asked.

"The crash was so bad, that you were trapped and a fire was starting. The only way that we could get you out...was to amputate your left leg..." She spoke. My eyes went wide. I liked down and tried to feel for my left leg but it stopped under the knee....

"The hell!? What's happening!?" I shirked.

"Calm down Eren-"

"My legs gone!? No...it can't be..." I pulled the blanket of me and...all I could see was one foot...and a bandaged up knee... It's true...no "no! Why!? What the fuck did I do to deserve this!? I've always tried to be a good person and this- I'll never walk again..."

"That's not true. You can get a metal-"

"What like Edward Elric? Nah. This isn't the same. Just leave." I told her.

"Eren..."

"GET OUT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. She got up and walked to the door.

"You know Eren, Levi is-"

"I SAID GET OUT OR WHAT? SO GONNA TELL ME HE'S DEAD?!" I yelled again. "NOTHING FUCKING GOES RIGHT IN MY LIFE!"