Chapter 20

Levi's p.o.v

It's New Year's Eve. Eren has gone to a party with his friends, I'm spending it with Hanji like I promised.

I don't know how many times I thanked her for finding me a donar after all this time waiting and waiting...but if Eren dies...Ill soon follow him..

"LEVI~~~ you ready for some fucking good times?!" She squealed.

"Why what have you planned glasses..?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Well since your old enough to drink, I snuck in some goodies~" she pulled out her bag. It clanked as she placed it on my bed.
"Right we have movies, games and alcohol."

"I can't drink-"

"One won't kill you, or a few, plus your in the hospital. Your in a safe place." She nudged me.

"I guess..." She handed me and beer and opened it for me.

"We will have fun tonight~ because I brought~" she rummaged in her bag and got a DVD out. "FROZEN!"

"You gotta be kiddin me.."

--- Meanwhile ---
3rd persons p.o.v

"IM ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL~~ OHHHH" Eren and his friends yelled while drive in the car. Jean, Reiner and Bertholdt. Eren,Jean and Bertholdt were completely drunk.

Jean then changed the song. The titanic tune then came on.

All four guys went emotional. "NEAR FAR~ WHERE EVER YOU ARE~ I BELIEVE THAT MY HEART WILL GO ON~~" the four men cried.

"This is some New Year's Eve..." Eren muttered as he clung to Jean through the song.

"Tell me about it..." Jean muttered while leaning his cheek on Erens.

They both then turned to each other and starred into each other's eyes. Jean then took a chance and kissed Eren. Eren's eyes went wide, but he didn't pull away straight away.

About 6 seconds later Jean pulled away. "I've always wanted to do that again.." He smirked.

Eren remanded shock with his wide eyes. He bite his lip and grabbed Jean by the collar of his shirt and smashed his lips back on. Jean kissed back and they made out very hard and full on.

"Wow calm down back there guy." Reiner laughed.

"You breath tastes like alcohol." Jean pulled back. "I don't care anyway." And kissed back.

"Wanna go to mine..?" Eren breathed heavily.

"Sure~"

--/ back at the hospital /--

Levi and Hanji were sitting side by side lying on the bed together. Once they finished frozen Hanji brought out Armageddon... 

They were both in tears by the end. Levi sobbing on her shoulder after he had four beers. 
"Oh that~ was so emotional~" he cried.

"I know right!" Hanji cried as well.

She then got up of the bed. To get another DVD. "So what you gonna do in the new year?" Levi asked her.

"Hmm try get knocked up." She replied.

Levi gagged on his beer as he heard her. "Eh? You gonna have a baby?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna try with Erwin."

"Does he know yet?"

"Well.. No but he will soon enough." She scratched the back on her head.

"Well, I wish you luck."

"Thank you. Soooo what you going to do?" She asked him as she climbed back in the bed and clicked play on the next film. Titanic...

"I don't know...probably hopefully leave the hospital for good.." He replied.

"Hopefully you will...after all, Eren is will to give you this transplant.."

"Yea. He's a really good guy.."

--the next morning --

Eren's p.o.v

I woke up in my bedroom, my heads banging. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep. I starched my lower back and then released I'm not wearing clothes. I looked under the overs, completely naked. "What the fuck did I do last night?

I moved my arm and felt something warm.. I looked under and it was a arm.

"Please let it be Levi's." I whispered pleading to myself. I began to pull back the blanket. "Please! Let it be Levi's.."

I pulled it right back and there was Jean..

"Please let him be dressed." I pulled the blanket more. "Please let him be dressed." 

Naked.

"Ahhh~" I screamed and fell out the bed.

"Keep it down will ya!" Jean snapped as he sat up.

"What are you doing in my bed?! And why are we naked?!"

"Hey! You told me the come over!"  

"Answer my question!" I put on my boxers and stood up. Shooting pains came in my lower back and I fell down again.

"My back...what happened- fuck we had sex didn't we! Oh fuck Levi's gonna break up with me and kill me- hanjis gonna be mad for me destroying her ship!" I panicked.

"I'm dead.." I whispered.

--

Hey guys.

Merry Christmas and happy birthday Levi- well for tomorrow anyway.

Hope you all have a good time.

I'll update probably on Boxing Day maybe- well it'll be before New Year's Eve.

Ereri-love out!✌️