Chapter 7

🚫do not play video yet🚫

Levi's p.o.v

I wanted to either call or text him...and say it all. Tell him I love him, but I'm scared. If he rejects me then it'll be awkward as fuck.

"Levi time for your x-Ray." In came Hanji with a wheel chair. I through myself over the bed. I was kinda embarrassed of what I was wearing. I had blue pjs with pictures of titans, and batman socks.. Also I had Eren's green scarf.

"Nice outfit." She said straight forward. She's probably dying with laughter. "Thank you.." I then got Into the chair and she wheeled me out the room.

"Oh hey Levi!" Someone called me. I turned to look behind me and there was Eren.

"Hanji stop!" She stopped pushing me. "What're you doing here?"

"Came to see you idiot. Bad time?" He said as he hide something behind his back.

"He's just going for an X-Ray he'll he back soon wait in his room!" Hanji answered fast then pushed me away fast.

"What was that for?" I asked. She took me to a dark room with a faint light from a machine.

"Your going to tell him." She smirked. "Shirt off"

"Tch tell him what?" I started to undo my buttons.

"That you 'love~~~~him~~' Levi" she then squished up my cheeks.

"I told you I'm not in love with him!" I snapped.

"Yeah! And I'm not smoking hot!" She then pointed to where she wanted me to stand.

"Can't you just let it go? I don't love him.." I back my torso to the light.

"Fine you just stop thinking about this beautiful brown eyes."

"There not brown. There green with hints of blue." Wait...

She then gave me a smudge look and put her hand on her hip, like she knew she was right.

"Fine okay! If it will stop you going on about it! I'm madly in love with him okay! But there's no way I could tell him! I'm on my death bed and I'm like terminally sick!" I started to cry. "He's the only thing that I love...after my mother died...he makes me smile...yet he sees me as a friend..." I put my hands up to cover my crying eyes.

"Oh Levi..." Hanji wrapped her arms around me for comfort. I put my head on her chest and cried my eyes out. "Its all gonna be okay? You hear me? Your not gonna lose him."

"I want my mom.." I whispered.

"Levi honey...she's been gone for a year now..." She stroked my hair.

"I miss her...I want her to holding me as I cry..."

"Can we maybe get your father-"

"No! Not him! He may be alive but he doesn't need to know where I am or how I am.." I gasped with tears.

"O-okay.."

//

After my X-Ray she wheeled me back to my room. Eren was there just like she told him to wait.

"I'll leave you two to it." She left and shut the door behind her.

"So what did you want from me today then?" I asked as I got back Into my bed and but the blanket over me.

"Nice pjs.." He starred.

"Yeah my eyes are up here!" He clicked my fingers to get his attention.

"Oh yeah. I bought you something." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box and placed into my hands. I put it to my eye and shock it.

"It's not a ring is it?" I joked.

"Oh no. I'm to poor." He laughed.

I opened it and there was a new guitar pick with my Initials L.A. Carved on it.

"Nice...thank you Eren you didn't need to.." I thanked the boy.

"Ah it's nothing. So can you now play me another song?" He jumped onto the bed and sat.

"I guess so.. Can you hand me my guitar then?" I agreed to his request.

Once he gave it to me, I took the new pick out the box and sat up ready to play.

👍play video👍

"I can see every tear you cry, it's like an ocean in your eyes. All the pain and the scars I've left to go. I can see all the fears you face, though a storm that never goes. Don't believe all the lies you've been told." I then started the chorus. "I'll be right here now~ to hold you when the sky falls down~I will always be the one that took your place. When the rain falls I won't let go..I'll be right here." Eren kept on smiling as I played. "I'll show you that way home, never leave you all alone, I will stay until morning comes."

I looked at his face, this may be the second time I've sang for him but I think he gives me energy to do it.

"And hear the brokenness with in, I'll love you when you come un done. I'll be right here now, to hold you when the sky falls down, I will always be the one to take your place when the rain falls I won't let go~ I'll be right here." My voice grew. My fingers moved faster with the tune of the song.

"When day break seems so far away, reach for my hand~ with hope and peace began to fraid. Still I will stand. Right here now to hold you when the sky falls down, I will always be the one to take your place when the rain falls I won't let go~ When the rain falls~ I won't let go...I'll be right here.." I stopped moving my fingers and took a deep breath.

Eren began to clap his hands. "Just amazing Levi, truly amazing."

"Thank you, I'm happy you liked it." I placed my guitar on the bed. I can't hold back anymore...my eyes started to water and I began to shake.

"Hey hey hey what's with the tears?" Eren said calmly as he put both his hands on my cheeks and whipped my tears with his index finger.

"I- I love you Eren..." I cried more. I did it. I told him.

"Levi.." He gave me a warm smile. He slowly rubbed my cheek.

"You wanna know who I'm in love with?" He smirked warmly. I slowly nodded for his answer.

"Listen to the first word I said."