Chapter 12

Levi's p.o.v

Few days after my operation and I'm back to myself. I'm going out to Eren's tonight, think we are 'watching some movies' he said.

He's been acting weird lately since I had my operation. He seems jumpy.

"Levi here." Hanji moodily handed my pills.

"What's up with you?" I asked as I swallowed them.

"Me and Erwin haven't had sex in a few days, the longer we've gone is 5 days...and it's been 8!" She slammed her head against the wall.

"Well you've been working a lot...you might just be tired..."

"Your saying its my fault?! I hoped on his the other night and he just lifted me off." Hanji sulked.

"Well I don't know-"

"Your still a Virgin right? That's why you wouldn't know." She laughed.

"Well..." I began. "I'm not sure.."

She froze. Her head began to crick round to stare at me. A massive grin was show on her face. "Your not sure~ come on tell Hanji~" she breathed.

"I'd rather not-"

"Has Eren been inside you?"

"Ah-err..." I was feeling under pressure and I was starting to sweat. "Y-yea..."

"Did he cum in you? Did you feel pain? How long?" She asked insanely.

"No...I kinda just sat there..he moved a little...that was it.." I'm so embarrassed right now...

"Well then you haven't probably had sex. Let's just call you 'semi-virgin' for now"

"Please don't."

--

'Semi-virgin' tch...that women...sort out your own relationship instead of mine, will ya!

"Hey Levi. You ready?" In came Eren.

"Hey, yeah." I sat up of the bed and walked towards him. He wrapped his arm around me and we walked out.

We soon got into his car and drove away from that hell hole.

"Here pick a song." He handed me his iPhone which was connected to the radio CD player.

I scrolled through. He has good taste. I picked 'I don't care' by fall out boy.

"Oh yes, your defiantly my soulmate." He smiled as he turned it up. I looked worriedly at him as he started banging his head in the air mental at the drum intro.

"They just love the hotel sweets now! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, as long as it's about me! The rest of us will find happiest in me. " He sang loudly.

I just sat there, as he sang his heart out. We then stopped at a red light and he started imitating the guitar part. I looked at the window at the people next to us, who were just big eyed shocked.

"Eren I think you should calm down a little while your driving." I said concerned.

"Fine." He turned it down. He picked up his phone and put on a new song- 'Time after time' by Quietdrive. Then we started driving again.

"Living bed, I hear the clock tick and think of you." He sang to me. He does have a beautiful voice.

"If your lost, you can look and you will find me. Time after time. If you fall I will catch, I will be waiting~ time after time~"

"You have a beautiful voice Eren." I complemented him.

"Not as beautiful as yours, my darling." He batted his eyelids.