Chapter 5

🚫don't play video yet🚫

Levi's p.o.v

I looked at that scarf all day. It was the only thing I had to remember Eren, even his smell. I may of sniffed it from time to time but that's not weird right?

I pulled it to my nose and it covered my mouth up. I inhaled deeply.

"Yo Levi what you doing?" Hopped in Hanji. I through the scarf on the ground acting fast and covering my act.

"No-nothing I swear!" I shuttered.

"Hmm okay~ oh what's with the scarf?" She bent down and picked it up and fiddle with it. "Who's E.J?" She asked and pointed out the stitching. How didn't I notice that, oh wait in always sniffing it. "Or is it you? Enormous.jerk?" She laughed her head off.

"It's Eren's actually...he gave it to me." I put out my hand for her to give it back.

"Ahhh I see~~" she grinned madly, then slowly left the room while walking backwards.

"She needs help." I muttered under my breath.

"Who needs help?" Someone asked. I lifted my head and there at the door was Eren with his arms behind his back.

"Eren!" I smiled madly. "You came back."

"Of course I did. I had something to give you." He smiled back and walked into the room more.

"What is it?"

"Look what i found." He pulled round a guitar case in ruff condition.

"Is that..?"

"Yep. Took my a while to find, but I didn't give up, I thought how happy you'd be when I Finally found it." He handed me the case and took a seat next to me.

I unzipped the case and pulled over the top. There's my old guitar, my names still there where I carved it, I felt alone it and stroked it. I gave a warm smile as I looked at it.

"Hey Levi?" Eren began. I looked up at him. "Will you play for me?"

"Of course, I'm a bit rusty though." I took it out the case and sat up on the each of my bed with my legs handing over the side.

I cleared my throat and held the guitar in the ready position.

👍play video👍

"I knew you were, you were gonna come to me, but you better chose carefully, cause I~ am capable for anything, and anything and everything." I sang. I looked up at Eren and he was watching my hands move along the guitar.

"So you wanna play with magic, well you should know what your falling for. Baby do you dare do this, cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse, are you ready for- ready for, a perfect storm, perfect storm, cause once your mine once your mine...there's no going back.." I sang still looking at Eren. His eyes moved on to mine.

"Mark my words, this love with make you levitate. Like a bird, a bird without a cage" as I sang I realised how much I'm in love with him, he's so beautiful, his eyes make me feel warm inside, I want to be with him so bad. I want you Eren... I want to tell you how I feel, but you won't return my feelings..I don't know what you'll do but all I can do is love you. Your so sweet, I want to taste your sweetness and make it mine. I may be ill but I know when I'm feeling good about something and that something is him.

"Before you give it all to me, all to me, all to me, So you wanna play with magic, well you should know what your falling for, baby do you dare this, cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse~ are you ready for- ready for, a perfect storm perfect storm, cause once your mine once your mine. There no going back! Ah she's a beast, I call her karma, she'll take your heart and that's the drama."